trunk realease

Crimson Fury Z

mine has stopped working. could it be either the button or the module? maybe when i removed the alarm wiring i didnt reconnect it to the other end :shock: . i'll go w/that last one, any one got a pic or know what color wire runs to the module. location i'm looking for is the cluster fuck of wires behind the carpet by the parking brake lever. :P

Take a test light and check for 12+ at the switch, constant on one wire and power on the other one when you press the button. Then go to the solenoid and see if the power is getting back there. When you say alarm module, is that aftermarket? When I install remote starts and hook up the trunk in Ws it doesn't matter if the module is disconnected. The power doesn't run through the module, it's just spliced in.

i used to have a clifford alarm. the "main brain" of it got burnt in my dash fire(look in aug 04 posts in general) and i removed it(wiring too). i'll do the test light and see whats up.