Doing Suspension first

red95cutlass

That kit won't work with your car. But you can pick up these parts from your local GM dealer that will fit your car.

Stop by your local GM dealer and ask for a 98+ Buick K-Bar. It's a front strut tower brace. You'll have to drill two holes on each side of your front strut tower plates [they're black]. It's easy to do if you have a drill with a good bit. You can also use the same bar for the rear. I believe this is the parts number for it: Part# 12456148 About $20 give or take with taxes.

You can also get the GM Performance Parts tubular rear trailing arms from your local GM dealer. They are for the newer W-Body's, but they will fit your car. They are MUCH stronger then the cheap factory stamp steal junk you have on right now. Part# 12498649. You'll need two of them. About $45 a peice with taxes.

is there anything different (in relation to this post) in a 94? if not then I'll hafta refer back to this thread later... I wouldn't think so, but it never hurts to check.