mount/balance

GutlessSupreme

the TGP needs to be aligned big time before she hits the road.. I think pep boys charges something like 60 bucks or so for one. Is that around the average price? I don't really want to go there to have it done.

I also will need to have 1 tire mounted and all four wheels balanced. How much should those run me ($$)?

dont go to pepboys for anything. i would let a monkey work on my car before i went there. goodyear charges about that much for alignment and it shouldnt be much more that $30 for a mount and four tires balanced. i dont know exactly since my buddy is a tech at goodyear and i just get it for free

look around for little shops. i paid $20 bucks to have all 4 wheels ballanced, i mounted em myself though. most of the time around here the going rate is $6 to mount give or take.

and DO NOT goto pep boys for ANY car work. they wanted to rape me $11.99 a wheel to ballance them. i told them to fuck off and went down the road and got them ballanced for $5 a pop.