bose speakers

MoTox8410

what? you want to try that in english :lol:

umm dont know where the confusion was :shrug: :lol: but, i have a 93 Z34 with the bose option the 2 rear speakers are blown and i need to replace them with something>< i would like to replace them with something aftermarket but do not want to rewire the entire car or mess with the bose amp

i have a JVC stereo installed >> http://www.crutchfield.com/S-22DdMCb44nO/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?g=62700&I=257KDAR800&search=jvc

and a amp intergraion thing simalar to this http://www.crutchfield.com/S-22DdMCb44nO/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=142C4GM02

if all else fails where can i get a good set of regular bose 6*9's besides a junk yard or ebay

all understood??? :lol:

gotcha now. :lol: as far as replacing with aftermarkets, i believe the bose systems use dvc six by nines. i have never nor would i ever put six by nines in a car, so i don't know how easy it would be to find aftermarket dvc six by nines. threfore i would say get new or used bose six by nines from ebay, stealership or a junkyard.

however if they are not dvc, i would first recommend eliminating your rear speakers altogether and putting in some subs. if you really want to keep your factory setup, get a decent pair of memphis six by nines or something comparable.

hows that amp integration thing work for you?

unless you can find speakers that are rated at 1ohm your gona be hard pressed to find much to work with that amp.

i believe i have some spare bose 6*9s kickin around, pm me if your intrested.

gotcha now. :lol: as far as replacing with aftermarkets, i believe the bose systems use dvc six by nines. i have never nor would i ever put six by nines in a car, so i don't know how easy it would be to find aftermarket dvc six by nines. threfore i would say get new or used bose six by nines from ebay, stealership or a junkyard.

however if they are not dvc, i would first recommend eliminating your rear speakers altogether and putting in some subs. if you really want to keep your factory setup, get a decent pair of memphis six by nines or something comparable.

i have a set of subs in the trunk but i still need some kind of rear speakers preferabbly 6*9 cuz i dont want to mess with anything else and dont have the money to do so

DVC a brand???

bose speakers run on 1 ohm i think so IDK

also about the subs how do u sound proof the lincense plate (i have Z34 therefore i dont have screws ) i tried duct tape behind the plate but didnt help much

dvc=dual voice coil

since they are rated at one ohm you are almost def stuck withbose speakers. and you don't need rear speakers, especially not full range. at most i would put maybe mid range subs back there. but that's just me.

oh and i dynamated the whole back of my license plate, no rattles for me

the amp i have has a low pass filter which i have on but does it hurt anything to have it off ???the freq. response is 30-150Hz so will it really make a difference to have it off OR should i adjust the LP filter to 150Hz