where can i get a PCV 'S' shaped hose? > 3.1 MPFI

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i need to get a new PCV hose before i install my TGP plenum. is there a part # for this hose? i don't want to use bulk hose because i'm afraid it would kink...

TIA

Got an advance auto near by? I picked up one there, part number #46002. I found it in the back where they sell the vacuum hoses and have the PCV valves. Only paid about $3 if I remember right and it's the exact same as the stocker.

I got mine from the dealer about 5 years ago.....

Let me check my files for a reciept....

Ahhh found it:

PCV Valve is 25043843 I paid $2.92

Hose ASM: 10118694 I paid $1.78 but those are with a discount It'll probably be about $4 by now, but it comes with a new clamp for the intake nipple :)

That was on the Beretta too, but it's all 3.1 MPFI to me!

Guest TurboSedan
Got an advance auto near by? I picked up one there, part number #46002. I found it in the back where they sell the vacuum hoses and have the PCV valves. Only paid about $3 if I remember right and it's the exact same as the stocker.

well the only place that could get it locally was the dealership, who wanted $8 and it was out of stock anyway. i'll stop at Advance in Laramie when i'm there next week and pick one up there. thanks for the part# Luke.

hell i couldn't even find ACDelco R42LTS plugs in town today, not even the dealer had them :?