rear suspension...

regal89cdk

i know there are alot of threads about the monleaf and struts in the back, so i'll keep this short. what would be some good rear struts to get besides them kyb struts, i dont wanna spend that much on stuts. just need somethin from autozone or somethin. i understand the new puck installation stuff. will i be able to put a whole new strut, not just a cartridge in each side with that jack still on the monoleaf? or do i need the spring compressor? i'm tired of driving with that rattle crap in the back, so i plan to do this tomorrow or sunday, so thanks for any help....

if i dont need a spring compressor for the rear, how do i change the struts out if there is still that pressure from the leaf?

Read this http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24704(was only a few posts down from the top, there's more info here then you think...you just have to look/search for it sometimes.....I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to be informative :wink: )