cutlass doesnt start right away?

Intlcutlass

It starts, but not without cranking 2-3 times.

It starts much sooner with my foot on the gas.

Recently it has had a tune up (plugs n wires)

K&N cone filter (custom setup to retain the sensor & mounting location)

new map sensor (after reading a code 23 last night)

Mobile 1 oil change 10w30 (3 weeks ago)

I changed the fuel injectors 50k ago

If I can get it to start without my foot on the gas, it stalls before being on for 3 seconds. If it says on past 3 seconds, then it runs fine. No lack of power. I am not reading any codes right now.

:? Any suggestions??

it maybe the throttle position sensor. I know if you put the pedel all the way to the floor it is supose to give the computer a flooded signal to cut off fuel dilivery so it could be a leaky injector

Here's a little more info, it starts fine when its cold out (freezing or below). But once it has warmed up, if I turn the car off, then back on...it gives me shit again.

Have you checked your fuel pressure? If you have a fuel pressure gauge or can borrow one from a buddy. Connect the gauge with the engine running, read pressure should be about 40psi. Shut off vehicle, watch pressure for 5 minutes, does it state steady or does it decrease over time? It should stay steady. Press the relief valve on the gauge to bleed off all pressure in the rail. Then key-on the vehicle and watch the pressure increase. It should jump to 40 psi immediately, if it does not you might have bad fuel pump. I had similar problems with my car and it turned out to be a fuel pump. When I would key on my vehicle, pressure would only increase to approx 30psi and this was causing all the starting difficulties.