My Maroon 5 Spokes on TSTE...PICS!!!

dbtk2

After promising pics a couple days after putting the wheels on the car, and then loosing my digital camera, I finally found the digital camera and threw together a site really quick with a few of the pics I took of the car. I had like 100 or so pics, so I just chose a few that give you a main idea of what it looks like. There is also some 3100 Topend on LG5 pics on there too.

http://www.geocities.com/dbtk02/pics.htm

Enjoy! :wink:

Shawn

it worked for a second. i tried to reload and then got this:

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://www.geocities.com/dbtk02/pics.htm "

Same with me! Any chance of getting the pictures emailed? (mtruck@earthlink.net) I wanna see!

Guest TurboSedan

it was working earlier and now it doesn't want to again. oh well.

i don't really like the maroon 5-spoke wheels though, it works on a white car but not maroon. i'd probably paint them gunmetal.

I like the STE reverse tails :cry:

Me too. Someone would have to pay me a good bit of money to put regualar tails on it.

Not bad, you going to leave that intercooler to tb plumbing like that or fabricate a new "hardpipe" for it?

I am going to put a "hardpipe" on it eventually. Those pics were taken like 2 or 3 days after I got done with the topend swap, so it is different than that now even, but no "hardpipe" yet. That is just temporary so I can drive it around until I get around to fabbing something up.

Do you have more detailed (larger and up close) pics of the 3100 top end swap? If you have them, could you send them to kenny@mfmllc.com I will host them on my server for others to see if they would like to see also...

I do have other pics of the topend swap, but I am going to put those in a different thread. I have to figure out how I want to organize them and all that, and I am gonna take more pics too. There are still some things I want to change because I literally just threw some things together because I needed a car to drive. (like the IC to TB pipe, and the coolant hoses you see on the left side of the engine bay) Now that I have something else to drive, I can do this. Once I get everything in a condition where I think it will be acceptable to others (I don't think most want coolant hoses going in circles and regular hose going from the IC to TB), I will post some pics and a mini write up on what needs to be done. I've just been very busy lately so I haven't had time. I just figured I would throw a couple pictures up really quick since I just found the digital camera. I was going to get a picture host and post them right in the topic, but I really didn't have time to do it, I just rushed through it really quick so that you guys could at least get a basic idea of that, and mostly because I wanted to post some pics of the 5 spokes.

Shawn

good god that's hot :shock: we really need to get you and greg together somehow for some pics.. lol I can see it now: Greg the angel and white, and you the evil twin in red :lol:

5 spokes pwn.

that is sexy! But you need tint bad

Don't need tint at all. I want to keep the car looking about as stock as I can get it. The stock wheels were so unbearably ugly that i had to get rid of them. Not only that but tint is illegal in MI (as I'm sure you know) and I don't want to give the cops anything to hassle me about. I just want to keep it stock looking. Most people don't know those aren't stock wheels anyways. Not only that but I am poor and don't see the sense in spending money on something that I don't really even want. Maybe if someone GAVE me the tint, and put it on for me, but I still would rather not have it. Its all personal preference.

Shawn