Lowering question

GTPrix

I've had them on the front of my car for a few months now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gnatgosplat

It didn't really give me much of a lowered look... it made my car look normal height on the front from its previous 4x4 looking height.

There is about 1" gap between the top of the tire and the fender where there used to be 3" or so.

if lowering springs for a monty will work on a cutlass, will they also work on a 94 buick regal custom?

my rear end is at a good height with my new wheels. mostly due to the 4 billion pounds of weight in the trunk from the audio system.

but the front, has entirely too much gap. 1-2" lowered would be wonderful.

but EVERYWHERE i search and call. i am told that there are no lowering springs available for my car.

ive been left with two options....

reversing a set of raising clamps. (put them on backwards) they clamp on the front springs, and you tighten the bolts down. this squeezes two spring coils together. which ive been told is better than cutting. this would only run about 15 bucks for the clamps and 100 bucks for a shop to pull the springs, install the clamps, and re-do the alignment.

or....

buy an air strut kit for 1500 bucks :(

but i would MUCH rather get a set of lowering springs. i dont really want air struts/air bags.. the tank and compressor will take too kmuch valubale space, reserved for car audio equipment, and batteries.

but if i have to :(

my problem is there is just too much wheel gap (you can see pics in the thread i jsut created called "introduction and a question"

any idea's? thanks :)