What do you think the best looking W-body is??

LuminaRacer05

Jeezus F-ing Christ I've never seen anything like that!!!! How the hell does one manage to do that and not roll the car? Any threads I missed that would explain all this without me getting off topic?

To recap, fave is the 88-91 CS, especially the 90-91 CS convertible.

I'm pretty sure I did roll the car, I actually went unconscience during the accident.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• dsgrntld187

• Dannymik

• urbex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure I did roll the car, I actually went unconscience during the accident.

:shock: Did you crash into a ditch? Looks like it flew off an overpass onto its side!

That's really bad, I'm glad you're still around to talk about it.

:shock: Did you crash into a ditch? Looks like it flew off an overpass onto its side!

That's really bad, I'm glad you're still around to talk about it.

Yea its a good thing your still alive. Im guessing this is another if I didnt wear my seatbelt I would be dead stories?

I slid off the road, into a ditch yes, then the car went airborn for a good 20ft. The only way that I am alive is because of my seat belt, it really saved my life!

AMEN to that and thats why I wear mine!

• 6 years later...

Best looking: Tie between the '91-94 Buick regals (the 4dr sedans, the coupes were utter garbage) and the 1994 cutlass supreme 2dr coupe.

Best looking: Tie between the '91-94 Buick regals (the 4dr sedans, the coupes were utter garbage) and the 1994 cutlass supreme 2dr coupe.

:extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke::extrapuke:

Don't get me wrong. If it were down between any other w-body in existence (including an iron duke Lumina) and a 91-94 Regal sedan, I'd drive any other W. If it were between a Regal, and say....a Honda or Toyota of similar vintage, I'd drive the Regal.

when it comes to exteriors, i'm fond of a specific few looks on a W...

coupes:

94-96 GP w/full trim

92-97 CS w/full trim

95-97 MC Z34

06-07 MC LTZ/SS

sedans:

Lumi LTZs

2nd gen Regals