What do you think the best looking W-body is??

LuminaRacer05

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• dsgrntld187

• Dannymik

• urbex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LUMINA LTZ
Shit yeah! As long as they're either Black or Red.

I'd go with the 92-97 Cutty Coupe first, followed by 94-96 B4U GP's, Lumina LTZ (lowered, of course!) and finally my sentimental fave the 96 Regal Grand Sport (black with gray interior :drool: . ) If you're talking 2nd Gen's, then the 2000-present Monte tops my list.

My 89. :wink:

151083_34_full.jpg

:shock: i have to say that your car is the HOTTEST pre mini quad cutty i've ever seen...all the one's around here look like @$$...thats pretty much why i never liked that style...i'd love to have one that looked as good as yours :!:

:shock: i have to say that your car is the HOTTEST pre mini quad cutty i've ever seen...all the one's around here look like @$$...thats pretty much why i never liked that style...i'd love to have one that looked as good as yours :!:

Thanks! I'm just getting started. :wink:

yeah, his car is one of the exceptions. it looks new in those pictures. age and extremely low value/worth have caused most of our w's to be beaten pretty hard by their previous owners.

My Cutlass has had some very caring owners. :)

My stepdad bought it from a dealer in 89. It had previously belonged to an old couple who decided the car was too sporty for them. It was still in virtually perfect condition when they traded it in. My stepdad is real anal and took great care of it. My 1st car was totaled in '93 so I was car-less. My stepdad decided to give me the Cutlass in '94 when he bought a new truck (because I was such a great kid :lol:). I've been in love with the car ever since and only give it the best care.

I take care of my stuff though, no matter what it is.

my personal favorite is a 1996 black cut supreme 2 doors, i love those things :) speaking of cut supreme 2 doors, i really would like to buy one but they seem like they're impossible to find...am i the only one that has this problem?

yah, i agree :-) there are like a dozen around this area...

all of them got the gay "Olds" sticker acrossed the top in gay lettering ... and shit, it gets annoying. anyhow ...

My 89. :wink:

151083_34_full.jpg

i love yours the most hell i'd strade straight up for that thing :-D

89-96 B4M/B4U GP

90-93 STE

94-96 GP GT 4dr

some BYP coupes *cough*mfewtrail's*cough*

88-91 Cutlass 2dr and 4dr

92-97 Cutlass 2dr and vert

Lumina Z34

Lumina Euro 2dr w/ the black grill

Lumina Euro 3.4 4dr

1st gen Regal GS 2dr and 4dr

2nd gen Regal GS

or any w-body with a 5-spd

my personal favorite is a 1996 black cut supreme 2 doors, i love those things :) speaking of cut supreme 2 doors, i really would like to buy one but they seem like they're impossible to find...am i the only one that has this problem?

what is so special about the 96s that you prefer them over the 95 or the 97 cuttys??

I believe out of the first gens, the 92-97 Cutlass Sedan looks the best for a sedan, and a Black Z34 for coupes. 2nd Gen (including the Lumina) I think the LTZ Lumina looks the best for a sedan, and the SLP Monte Carlo SS looks the best for a coupe.

1st Gen: Black TGP

2nd Gen: my old '97 SE converted to GT

pics can be found here:

http://www.oqcgp.com/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=gp_se&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Rear_Bumper_013.jpg

Holy hell! What happened to you car?!

This is what happened to that car:

3_G.jpg

1_G.jpg

Lost control in the rain 3 months ago... I'm still on crutches!

Jeezus F-ing Christ I've never seen anything like that!!!! How the hell does one manage to do that and not roll the car? Any threads I missed that would explain all this without me getting off topic?

To recap, fave is the 88-91 CS, especially the 90-91 CS convertible.