• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HokemBokem

• GnatGoSplat

• maybe2fast

• jeremy

Yah I have to say those taillights look liek shit dude. Hell the slit for the far left lense, doesn't even line up. It is like angled down.

Of all his "mods", I think calling it a Z31 makes the most difference.... :roll:

Yah I have to say those taillights look liek shit dude. Hell the slit for the far left lense, doesn't even line up. It is like angled down.

Of all his "mods", I think calling it a Z31 makes the most difference.... :roll:

you are just a little ray of sunshine around here lately. :lol:

FWIW: his car is the white lumina at the other end of the line....the one with the euro3.4 tails...and the "slits" do form a straight line accross the back on the other lumina...

Jay has a very nice car, it looks great. But I hate his tailights and his wheels. As fo the rest, I'm sure anyone can appreciate the work that went into it, AND THE FACT THAT HE DOESN'T CALL IT A Z31!!!

i'm sure Don can defend himself, but i'd just like to note the fact that even though he calls his car a Z31 (who really gives a fuck what he calls it anyways, i sure don't) at least he doesn't act like a fucking hardass all the time

I hated Jay's wheels until I saw them in person....the pics don't do them any justice......

:werd: and personally i wasen't quite sure what to make of jays car till i saw it in person, and its beautiful, lots of work went into it.

The fastest i done in my 1988 CS was 136mph dowhill on a highway and engine sounded like it wanted to jump out of the car and couple days later i had to change alternator. Never did anything stupid like that again.

The fastest i done in my 1988 CS was 136mph dowhill on a highway and engine sounded like it wanted to jump out of the car and couple days later i had to change alternator. Never did anything stupid like that again.

i can't imagine stopping a first-gen w going that fast

did you need brakes after that too?

I broke a rocker arm on my 77 skylark's 231 v6 (3.8l for all you young'ns)

Going over 110 mph one night. That thing sounded like a rod had gone through the block. I took the valve cover off the next morning, super torque the bolts and drove it that way for almost a year. when i got it back two years later, it still had that same rocker arm....lol

Jay has a very nice car, it looks great. But I hate his tailights and his wheels. As fo the rest, I'm sure anyone can appreciate the work that went into it, AND THE FACT THAT HE DOESN'T CALL IT A Z31!!!

what exactly do you have against me? first off you didn't read, I clearly stated that my car was in the background of the pic, but you just started throwing insults towards Jay's car thinking it was mine, then try to fix your fuck up by saying Jay has a nice car

As fo the rest, I'm sure anyone can appreciate the work that went into it, AND THE FACT THAT HE DOESN'T CALL IT A Z31!!!

Why does it even matter to you? All I see is you attacking someone because of what he called his car. None of YOUR business to criticize him for that. So why don't YOU take some time out?

jays car is so fucking nice in person, edspecially the wheels, i do not know whyhe would want to get rid of them, they are soooo damn nice in person. hell the whole car looks soooo damn good.