• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HokemBokem

• GnatGoSplat

• maybe2fast

• jeremy

it's the carbon fiber.

the shift indicator is easy to adjust. it's under the steering column, the shifter cable runs through a small plastic box. just loosen the bolt in the box and adjust the shifter display.

mine was wayy off until i got off my lazy ass and adjusted it.

lol how long did it take you?

I believe a 3.1 auto can do 115, but it may need 20min and a downhill. And a tail wind might not hurt any either....

I've had mine to about 130, redline 4th, I stopped cuz I didn't want to go into 5th, especially with only 120mph tires.

Guest TurboSedan

i've had my Cutlass up to 108mph or so when it had the 4T60 but i think it coulda gone a little higher. i took my Cutty up to 116mph with the 5-speed before i hit the speed limiter but i think i could have hit 120-ish mph.

lol how long did it take you?

I believe a 3.1 auto can do 115, but it may need 20min and a downhill. And a tail wind might not hurt any either....

I had my 2.8 Cutlass up to 112 with 2 friends in the car. It did take a long ass time to get to that speed. It could have gone faster, but I was over 100 so long, I chickened out. Main reason I did it was because I was curious how much higher the digits on the dash could go past the bargraph (which stops at 85).

That's probably the 2nd stupidest thing I've ever done in a car.

That's probably the 2nd stupidest thing I've ever done in a car.

i gotta ask, what was the first??

Racing a friend on city streets in a Saab 900 Turbo and blowing by him at over 105mph (he says he was 83mph at the time in his Mazda 626). I guess I was lucky it was 10-11pm so there wasn't too much traffic.