who was looking for tan leather?

stockgp

i remember reading a bunch of posts from some guy here that was looking for tan leather, but can't recall who it was. well on one of my recent junk yard trips i ran across a 96 (maybe) cutlass 4 door with tan leather. the drivers seat i don't think has any rips, but it does have quite a few cracks on the dorr side lumbar and seat. not horrible, but it shows its age. the rest of the leather looks to be in good shape. so if you're still interested, let me know and i'll call and get a price

just another teaser in the tan leather hunt :x

no doubt :lol: I will need ones from a coupe though, as I have a "small bundle of joy" on the way and will need to get in the back seat :D

I think I might make a trip up to Flint in the next couple of weeks to see what they have at the yards up there....

thanks for reporting back here though, I do appreciate it

let me know when you're going up to flint. i'd like to come too if you don't mind

when/if I decide to go, I will be sure to let you know.....I know that Jay wants to come to and maybe Chris too....I will just start a thread in Whatever if I ever get off my lazy ass to go...

let me know when you're going up to flint. i'd like to come too if you don't mind

when/if I decide to go, I will be sure to let you know.....I know that Jay wants to come to and maybe Chris too....I will just start a thread in Whatever if I ever get off my lazy ass to go...

remember to look for a drivers side parking lense for me.

Hey Kevin Paul Dennis, hope you'll find a olds sticker for your rear window....j/k! :lol:

the lower dash panel i need has proven to be as elusive as an Olds sticker.....