1990 5-Speed TGP FOR SALE!! SOLD!!!

TGPilot

• 1 month later...

anyone wanna lend me $4200? :lol: If I wouldn't have spent so much on my GP, then I would have the money to get it...argh!!!...good luck selling it and I hope you find it a nice home to go to.

btw...got any recent pictures of it?

Actually.. on days like this when it's 3*, the heat barely works, lol. Poor motor doesn't make enough heat to keep it warm inside, lol.

The wipers.. yea, their stuck at half.. mm hmm, sure are. Mental Note: Make sure to break wipers on sammy

:mrgreen: hahaha

Published from Road and Track stock was 205bhp@5200 RPM and 225 ft-lbs at 2400RPM. I know that this is putting out much more than that and with the 5-speed strapped to it you definitely feel the power.

Remember the old days of putting a $20 bill on the dash and telling the passenger if they can grab it while you are accelerating then they can have it...I'll put $100 on the dash and you won't get to it!! :lol:

Published from Road and Track stock was 205bhp@5200 RPM and 225 ft-lbs at 2400RPM. I know that this is putting out much more than that and with the 5-speed strapped to it you definitely feel the power.

Remember the old days of putting a $20 bill on the dash and telling the passenger if they can grab it while you are accelerating then they can have it...I'll put $100 on the dash and you won't get to it!! :lol:

Unless it flys off from the acceloration. :)

RedZ

• 1 month later...

Congrats Luke, That car was very nearly mine, but the wife & I decided to pick up a 2003 Rendezvous rather than a 3rd TGP. Maybe TGPilot can still have one of mine if he decides to. :?