Black Painted Rims UPDATE

skiiirt

Well I got a final quote and confirmed it.

$25 (CAD) per rim. I have to prep them myself.

all i gotta say is suck a fat floppy donkey dick to all the powder coating/painting places who wanted $200/aluminum rim

heres a hack photshop of what i should have in 2 days

black%20onyx.JPG

gunna add some window tint.. theyre gunna be polished so it wont look like i have spare tires on

theres already lots of black on the car (the trim, back panel on the trunk)

plus im gunna black the back tail lights out

Oh no don't do that!

I think black rims make the car look like an old, beat police interceptor.

What the heck it doesnt look that bad im not too fond of black rims. I love my alloys or chromes. :wink:

I would just polish those rims...Hell I like that style better than my sawblades...

If you want black rims, go get some steelies

I am all for dark rims, don't get me wrong.....but I just can't imagine those looking good.....mine are gunmetal as pictured below...

cut.jpg

Yeah, ones that aren't just solid (have venting for the brakes) look good...but his wouldn't look any better than some black steelies.

That pic has a cutlass that looks just like mine but I know it isn't! Who's is it?

Sorry man, but I think that looks really ugly!!!

If you really want to paint them, I think the Pace Car paint scheme looks better than that.

88pace.jpg

I was thinking about picking up a set of those for my Prix, and painting them just like that. There's a set in a junkyard I frequent.

I like the way my Cutty looks with black crosslace wheels but its also a grey coupe. I think you be better of getting them resurfaced and leaving them with the alloy finish, cause there is way too much contrast between burgandy and black. Just my 2cents

I like the way my Cutty looks with black crosslace wheels but its also a grey coupe. I think you be better of getting them resurfaced and leaving them with the alloy finish, cause there is way too much contrast between burgandy and black. Just my 2cents

:shock: This whole time I thought you had hubcapless 14" steelies!

:shock: This whole time I thought you had hubcapless 14" steelies!

Sadly, so did I!!

Shocked This whole time I thought you had hubcapless 14" steelies!

Sadly, so did I!!

you gotta post better pics....I thought they were steelies also...

Thanks to my crappy digital polaroid :? Some time I'll take some better pics with my moms hp camera.

f9913757.jpg