lug nuts

KING JOKER

i recently acquired a set of 17 inch rims and put them on about 2 days ago. i woke up today and the wheels were making a strange noise so i drove home to find that the lug nutz were loose so i fired up the compressor and troqued them to 100 and was on my merry way well i came home after a quick drive through the city and again my lug nutz were loose so what can i do.?????? :( im thinking of getting aftermarket lugz but it seems that the flare at the end of the lug is not making contatact so i dont know what to look for or how to fix it.. please help :(

I think its normal to have SOME losening of the lugs on new aftermarket wheels. Maybe get some aftermarket lugs would be a good idea (chrome ones look better anyways). I've always been told not to put any type of threadlock on lug nuts, so I woun't recommend it to you..

Fuck a torque wrench, just turn it with your hands til you cant turn anymore. Thats all they need, thats all mine ever get

fingertight lugnuts? :gone2far:

sounds like something out of the local Ph0rd dealership service department....

Fuck a torque wrench, just turn it with your hands til you cant turn anymore. Thats all they need, thats all mine ever get

yeah, finger tight..... :roll: I meant with a wratchet. Just dont need a torque wrench.

yeah, finger tight..... :roll: I meant with a wratchet. Just dont need a torque wrench.

o alright, if you really reef on that ratchet you're probably alright

Ratchet? Am I old school or doesn't anyone own a TIRE IRON!? j/p :)

I HAVE ONE!

:lol:

I have a badass looking chrome 4-way I got for christmas, torque wrenchs and impact wrenchs are for wusses. Though I do admit I have gotten a little too mean and have snapped a couple studs in the past.