heading to junkyard

GrandPrix34

going 2 the junkyards 2morrow, any request? Im not really going 2 buy since my little overdraft incident (ATM's lie!) but i do need a new front grill for my lightbar setup since my crash ripped it real bad...heres a quick suggestion, how would a Z34 grill look in place of my lightbar? i know it would fit, and i would remove the bowtie, so wat do you think?

well actually im just assuming since in the repair manual they look pretty much the same length, dimension, etc. I can easily get a brand new shiny pontiac arrowhead from ebay

i think that looks terrible. u guys molesting these gp's should be ashamed! :evil:

HAHAHHA!!!!!

I have a request: if there's any '94-96 W body (except La Lumina with its shitzy rear drums) I need the pair of rear caliper brackets. Not the caliper, just the bracket that bolts onto the knuckle. Let me know, thanks!

went 2 day to 2 of them right in the outskirts of town...damn, wonder wats going on, one of them is completely shut down, no cars on the large field they had and the second one is dwindling down bad! they only had like 5 cars, a taurus, a stanza and the others were beyond recognition. I found one of them wit gold crosslace wheels but it wasnt a wbody. Rims also were real bad condition and one had a dent like it hit a curb or something...real dissappointing...

planning to go monday to the other ones in the bonnies (haha) nah i hear they have a huge load of luminas, prix's, etc.