Dubs on a Cutlass *pics*

90TGP

man why do they have to do that stuff to the red cutlass!

The dubs aren't that horrible but I wouldn't want anything bigger than 18's anyway. I like the more classic wheel designs like GnatGoSplat's 18's also.

For the 1,000th time, that red Cutty is ugly as hell..at least it does have some power though..I need that blower on my L67. :wink:

That dude might actually be the smartest guy around...think about if you saw that cutlass in a street race or on a track, or some of the underground shit where people race for titles...you'd think it was nothing but a new flavor of domestic rice....thats what I thought first time I saw it...I've heard of people making fast cars look stupid on purpose.....nobody will expect that thing to have an L67...especially not that modded-to-hell L67 thats in it now... Just my $0.02...Personally I'd rather keep the body/interior of my car the exact way it is now...stock. (With upgraded factory leather seats and factory CD/Tape combo of course)...i'd actually want to keep the same single outlet exhaust...maybe make it flow better, but I wouldn't want anyone to have the slightest clue that my car wasn't factory...thats just me, though.

YK

For the 1,000th time, that red Cutty is ugly as hell..at least it does have some power though..I need that blower on my L67. :wink:

That dude might actually be the smartest guy around...think about if you saw that cutlass in a street race or on a track, or some of the underground shit where people race for titles...you'd think it was nothing but a new flavor of domestic rice....thats what I thought first time I saw it...I've heard of people making fast cars look stupid on purpose.....nobody will expect that thing to have an L67...especially not that modded-to-hell L67 thats in it now... Just my $0.02...Personally I'd rather keep the body/interior of my car the exact way it is now...stock. (With upgraded factory leather seats and factory CD/Tape combo of course)...i'd actually want to keep the same single outlet exhaust...maybe make it flow better, but I wouldn't want anyone to have the slightest clue that my car wasn't factory...thats just me, though.

YK

Yep. No doubt he doesn't want anyone to know what's under the hood. Nevermind the fact it says "3.8 S/C V6" on the door (or something of the like). It's domestic rice. I don't care WHAT you have under the hood. If the outside is plastered with stickers, "GT-R" badging, and you have a fucking WING ON YOUR HOOD.. it's not worth my time even looking at. Take your overzealous piece of shit elsewhere. At least Matt has resisted the urge to put stickers all over his sort-of-riced-out-Z34. I can't stand that Cutlass in any way, shape, or form.