Not many posts in the TGP Section!!??

TGPilot

I need to pull the TGP out and snap some new pics, I haven't done much with the TGP lately besides crank it up and drive around the block in it. :oops: I plan on putting a few coats of wax on it and taking some nice pictures near the end of the week(would tomorrow, but I believe it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow through wednesday or so here). I'll post up some new pictures of the car soon. I've also got one small project I want to do to the TGP before then, I need to paint the exhaust heat shields since the paint has faded off of them.

don't worry...once i get another $800...i'll be whoring up this section

Still haven't given up eh?

haha...nope

but since i sold my truck it looks like i'm actually gonna pull it off :wink:

I need to pull the TGP out and snap some new pics, I haven't done much with the TGP lately besides crank it up and drive around the block in it. :oops: I plan on putting a few coats of wax on it and taking some nice pictures near the end of the week(would tomorrow, but I believe it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow through wednesday or so here). I'll post up some new pictures of the car soon. I've also got one small project I want to do to the TGP before then, I need to paint the exhaust heat shields since the paint has faded off of them.

Hey Matt,

Take the sheilds off and send em to Chris Williams (GPXSS) in NC... He can powdercoat em for you cheap in any color you want.. He has a nice looking "CHROME" powdercoat paint. You can see it in the pictures on my cardomain page. Email him at GPXSS@aol.com