The car is finished pics on Page 8

matts93z34

v8 power

for those people who dont like the rear end, id get used to it, because if you line up with him thats all you will be seeing

Correct me if i am wrong but i thought that the ASG 5.0 had roughly the same amount of HP as the stock 3.4? Just a lot better sound out of the pipe. Being a 8 and not a 6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• dsgrntld187

• cryptnix

The front and rear bumper is for a 94-97 Honda Accord. They fit but it took a lot of custom for the rear to fit the front was just a matter of extending the sides. The exhaust part on the rear was the only thing used from the Honda bumper everything else was made and shaped by me.

yeah really, id love to have a v8 sound/power coming out of a lumina.

to me though, in the sig pic, the wheel wells look to be different sizes? maybe its just me.

The ASG 5.0 stage 1 has around 250 and the stage 2 has 290-300.

Have you dyno'd yours?? HP claims are all fine and great but I like to see some sort of proof. Timeslips also work.

I dont think the engine and tranny were worth the $9600 that you would have to pay. It was more just to say that you have a v8 in a lumina. If i had to do it all over again i would have rather had a superchared 3.8.

I will hopefully have the car dyno in april were i live there are no speed shops and in april there is a car show that one of the sponors brings a dyno so i will have it then. A new exhaust is being put on, on the 12th of November so i will try and post sound clips. and i might have time slips come thanksgiving.

keep ME updated on the air ride situation, that is my next mod and i only found one place that has the "kit" for our cars. U have to weld in a air bag towards the top of the front strut and use a air strut in back (rods)

please send me a email with what you have found out on lumina air ride

Thanks in advance Jay

loeridr6792@aol.com

Hey man, don't let anyone here bash your car. You built it for you, not for them. They call your car rice, but rice is when people throw body kits and wings on their shitty econo-cars just to make them look fast without actually being fast. With that 5.0 in there your car has the sack to blow any one of those cars out of the water. Not to mention the fact that you can say you have a ONE OF A KIND CAR! Great work, I love it, and don't let anyone else give you shit about it.

And to all those haters out there, wtf is the matter with you flaming on this guys $20k+ investment? If you don't like it, don't do it to your car! Ever hear of "constructive criticism"? If you're just gonna tell him you hate it and it looks like shit, FUCK OFF!

rice also means adding shit to a car that doesn't do anything.

what exactly do a body kit and a wing do? nothing. almost all wings look like shit, and most body kits are too extreme and look out-of-place

anyways, at least he upgraded the engine. a 4.9 is a huge improvement over a 3.1

And to all those haters out there, wtf is the matter with you flaming on this guys $20k+ investment? If you don't like it, don't do it to your car! Ever hear of "constructive criticism"? If you're just gonna tell him you hate it and it looks like shit, FUCK OFF!

I disagree. When someone asks, "Let me know what you think.", any opinion be it positive or negative is fair game.

Now if he didn't ask for opinions, then I might agree with you.

When I post pics of my car, I never ask what anyone thinks because I pretty much don't give a damn, I only care what I think. :lol:

I disagree. When someone asks, "Let me know what you think.", any opinion be it positive or negative is fair game.

Now if he didn't ask for opinions, then I might agree with you.

When I post pics of my car, I never ask what anyone thinks because I pretty much don't give a damn, I only care what I think. :lol:

Thats the same way I feel. If your looking for opinions you better be ready for good and bad.

I was looking for both good and bad comments that exactly why i said let me know what you think. I understand that these cars were not suppose to look like this and I was trying to determine how many people would be interested in the kit, because my friends and i were determineing if we should make a mold and sell this kit to people, but they are no longer my friends after they fucked me on a shitty paint job and were going to take $1500 profit. I accept everyones opinion.

well, i don't think it looks too bad...the only thing that i really don't like is the wing...the tining on the windshield is kinda weird too... :roll: ...other then that, its not bad at all!... :wink:

I had the vinyl on the windshield when i was in a car club, the club went under, i already got tint on the windows and never got the front windshield done so rather than have no tint this was the only other option that i had to block the sun.

I really like the body kit. But the interior just is too much. I don't know why people like to match their interior and exterior. It only looks good if the exterior and interior are black. But for you I would rather see black interior

The interior is black and grey and the exterior was supposed to be all white but the painter painted them black because they used to be black when i had the white and black exterior even though i told them to paint it white.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this car.

I love this car.

This car is sick as hell.

...I hate the rear end... actually I only hate the taillights. I think the only thing that makes the Integra lights look bad on there is the trunk lid. The way it rounds down at then end makes the car look boring and old. You could probably even mould a small lip spoiler onto the trunk lid and it would look a million times better. or even just square it off with some sheet metal.

I think you could have picked better taillights to confuse people with. Camaro tails? I think you should have taken the lights from like a 91 or 92 Camaro and put them in with a 92 Z28 spoiler (the taller rectangular one) to square off the rear end.

But, since you didn't do it, that means my conversion will be the only one.

:wink:

This car is freaking pimp though. At first I really didn't like it. At all. Period. But I visited the cardomain site again and again to get ideas about the body moulding and I really like the front end. The interior is absolutely clean.

8/10. Different taillights. If you want a rice car rear end, maybe you couild've gone with late model Supra tails? Or... Eclipse. the 2nd gen Eclipse tails would've looked mean. 3000GT? I don't know. I know there's a better choice out there somewhere though. However, if you're satisfied with it, that's what matters. I know a lot of people that don't like my Z. All I can say is "I can smoke you, and I look good doing it."