• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• dsgrntld187

• cryptnix

The wing isn't my personal taste, but the car looks spectacular! You did a great job of integrating a set of rounded ground effects on what is essentially a box and it came out looking great. I'd imagine that most people won't even recognize it as a Lumina. Give the ricers what for eh?

Its fun to play with the ricers because from the rear its an integra, so they think there racing another 4 banger but in reality its a v8, smoke them off the line and never see them again. Life is great. Just to let everyone know the color is a super white with a blue pearl and it ran me $2000.

Matt

Looks pretty good, I think the front end gets kind of busy looking with the stock louvers, ram air ones, and all the openings in the grille, but I'd probably get used to it. You should have shaved the lock cyl in the trunklid instead of just painting it, the paint will get damaged and flake off, and you more than likely have power trunk with a remote if you have an alarm or anything.

Yea the key hole was a mistake by the painter. i told him to take it out before he painted it but he didnt, and the hood loovers were a mistake too they should have been painted white not black. I had black ones on earlier when i had the black graphics it was a two tone thing but since the graphics are gone there was no point to have them black. Not that big of a deal though. Thanks for the comments.

Matt

ricecar.gif

LOL.. Definately not my taste, but then ya know, it aint MY car.. Its what YOU want, and if that floats your boat, then by all means.. But from a fabrication standpoint, it looks damn nice.. Great work all around.. Thumbs up on the work.. Meh.. On styling (My tastes, again.. Not that.. lol..) Sweet work.. Have fun with it..

looks nice! how much money entirely have you thrown into this car? and are there any places that make mods for the ASG motor yet?

btw, i see no rice ... only an overdone Lumina Z34 ... but then again its all custom so it gets my respect hands down.

put bigger wheels on it ...

i'll be brutialy honest, i do not like it. but you really put alot of time and work into it, and that much i can respect.

but i really don't get why anyone would want to make their car look like that. i guess thats why mines still stock.

frosted ricey lumina - its magically vomitlicious.

sorry dude, but you clearly wanted a v8 honda to begin with, i wish you would have stuck your engine in an integra instead of ass-raping a Z34.

I'd be stomping your balls if it wasn't for the ASG 5.0. I'll be completely honest, the car looks like ass, but I think it'd be fun for people to guess what kind of car it is after it walks all over them. Exterior sucks.. Interior and engine rock.

Yeah that engine is badass... Did you install it yourself?

I'd personally like to drop that engine in a base model 4 door Lumina... Nobody would suspect a thing, unless you had a loud exhaust.

The body kit and wing aren't my thing, but at least it has balls to back up it's looks. Got any timeslips?

Yeah that engine is badass... Did you install it yourself?

I'd personally like to drop that engine in a base model 4 door Lumina... Nobody would suspect a thing, unless you had a loud exhaust.

The body kit and wing aren't my thing, but at least it has balls to back up it's looks. Got any timeslips?

if you go through ASG they usually do it while they post you up in a hotel while they do it.

i'll ask again, mustang bumper? I like the work that went into it, but the lock cylinder should have been shaved and smoothed as well as the lic plate holder on the front bumper. I guess i don't understand why all the major body work and forget the small shit? But great job over all

i'll ask again, mustang bumper? I like the work that went into it, but the lock cylinder should have been shaved and smoothed as well as the lic plate holder on the front bumper. I guess i don't understand why all the major body work and forget the small shit? But great job over all

same thing for the chevy badge?

The engine is nice other then that just not my taste. Funny how u got those integra lights on however ricers must be so confused when they see u. :lol: I think if it didnt have the wing i would like it but hey it could have been worse it could have been this..........

35P0002385.JPG :lol:

I cant stand the look of that car. Its got a V8, but i dont hear good things on the power of that motor for the price you pay. I congradulate you on a job well done.....I just dont like it...at all.

i think its an intergra or accord bumper

The body kit is from a 94-97 Honda Accord, side skirts are for the lumina. And to the people that asked about ASG 5.0 good luck in finding the motor or any mods, i have emailed the company and they stopped making the motor, lack of buyers, and the grand total for all the custom work and price of car is close to $20,000, its a lot of money but there is no one who has a lumina with the modifications that i have done to my car making it a "one of a kind car". I guess i didnt get a honda because i didnt want to be the same i got a lumina because i wanted to be different. Thanks for the comments the good and the bad.

Matt