• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• dsgrntld187

• cryptnix

Wow, I bet it's finally a lumina with torque!

You have a hell of a lot of work stuck into that, which like others have said I totally respect. Thats a lot of custom shit to do. But...sorry to say but I don't like it too much. The engine and interior are cool, but outside is a tad too much for my liking. Then again, I love the Z's stock so thats probably why. But enjoy your V8 machine!

Looks sharp, but if it were mine, I would have left the rear lights stock, left the wing off, ripped the front window banner off, and removed the loovers on the hood. But, its yours, not mine. Is it quiet so you can sneak up on the ricers ?

Good work on the car and hope the hurricane doesn't mess it up.

first off total props for such a big amount of custom body work!! That front bumper I swear it looks like a 99+ Mustang front cover, but then again, most fronts look like that with the huge opening on the front. The whole Integra thing and huge wing though I think look bad. I cant see why put a Acura rearend on a chevy car. just not me.

although, having a lumina sound like a v8, i would never get bored of the exhaust note of those Flowmasters :D

i dont like it either. good job on the hard work though. it just too much... i like cars simple

:werd:

Not my taste, but I can tell a lot of work went into it.

I like the sideskirts alright, the front looks too heavy and bulky for the car, the rear looks lifted right off an Acura Integra which didn't have a very nice looking rear to begin with, IMO.

Definitely something that would cause me to do a doubletake if I saw it on the road. Not sure I would be able to tell it used to be a Lumina if I weren't such a W-body nut.

There is a fine line between RACE and RICE. You've done an excellent job of not crossing it. That car looks beyond nice. You should snap some pics of it and email them to every body kit maker out there to show them that luminas do have a following and need an aftermarket.

I really like it, except the wing and the extra hood scoops.....major props on the time/energy/money that you put in her.....I would get 18's or 19's for it though before I called it "finished"

Thanks for the comments. I do agree with people about the wing but before the car went to paint i put the stock wing back on and the car looked worst than it does with the wing that is on the car now. I was going to get one of the drag type spoilers but i didnt know how it was going to look and i didnt want to was anymore money on it. I am thinking about getting some 18's but money is an issue right now with me in college and the fact that i just dropped 5k into it this summer but i do have plans to get 18's and and air ride suspension some time in the near future. So its not finished but its close, but when you think about it, a car is never finished there is always something that you can do to it.

Matt

It kind of reminds me of a Storm Trooper or a car a Storm Trooper would drive...

but I like it alot...minus the wing

and hell yeah get those vents painted it will look 100 times better if that is possible

hrmmmm.....it's like a Z34 joined the Fast and the Furious... :lol: :lol: :lol:

With that ASG you got there you break about even with me liking the whole car. Not too bad, I guess, if your into that whole over-done dramatic as hell look.

Fucking gross.

Why the fuck did you defile a nice Lumina for that? I'll give you credit for the amount of work you put into it but goddamn that thing is disgusting. You're no better than a guy with a Civic that puts a bodykit, huge wing, new taillights, asscrap hood, etc. on their car.

I would agree with you i am just like those people that put body kits, wings, exhaust, and hoods on civics, i have always been into those types of cars and modifying cars that way. But call me crazy i didnt just go out and buy the stuff, i made aftermarket parts for a car that has limited to none so call me a ricer or whatever i really dont care, but you will never see another lumina like the one that i have when you drive down the road and that is why i customized the lumina that way, knowing that i have a lumina that ends up in the wild class at car shows and the fact that most the time i win first means something to me and you can say thats why i have done what i have done. Everyone is entitled to their own opinioin and i respect that.

Matt