woah check out this car

stlunatics2oo3

Mmmm.. whenU.com is a BAD thing to have on your computer - that link will try to install all sorts of shit on yer computer - be aware if you go there.

--DaveFromColorado.

That's not just any Cutty with blue stripes, it's the one that Jeremy did ALL BY HIMSELF and it apparently at one time gave him the right to bash my car because I had someone help me out during a couple of the projects! OH GOD! BASK IN THE GREATNESS

That's not just any Cutty with blue stripes, it's the one that Jeremy did ALL BY HIMSELF and it apparently at one time gave him the right to bash my car because I had someone help me out during a couple of the projects! OH GOD! BASK IN THE GREATNESS

I don't detect a little bitterness there, do I Shaun?

yah, i actually spoke to him in person ...

first off the car is ok ... i say ok because the paint job was half ass'd ...

i also was speaking to him about swapping in a 3800 or something into his current car but he kept on giving me the thing about any camaro with 3800 would outrun any supercharged car or at least any 3800 powered FWD car ...

he said that his car was the best sounding vehicle in "Owosso" and that his was the coolest Cutlass in Michigan and that he was going to prove it.

(first off I hate that I own a Cutlass ... and I do relize that my car is almost 10 years old ... so, I respect the people who have said mine looks great but it can look better then it looks now and drive better ... which is where it is heading!)

:roll: keep up the grrrreeaaattttt work ...

disclaimer: I am no mechanic, just wanting to live a life in this world. and I will make it obvious I have NO clue what the hell I'm talking about so don't trash me just because I trash you. It just appears to me that you have to get your shit straight.[/b]

One day in a W-body chat, I made fun of him wanting to sell his car for $2,500.. I didn't really mean to poke fun at him, just the outrageous price he was asking. HE was going on about how my car would be nothing if it wasn't for Dave (Gearhead43) helping me. True, I didn't know much about the car at the time, but I did the entire subframe swap (minus removing it from the donor car) and the O-ring with no help from Dave. Jeremy thinks that Dave does all the work and I just sit around watching. YES, he helps out, but fuck sometimes it's just too difficult or takes too long to do a job by yourself. Until he realizes that, he can take his "fully custom" Cutty and whatever spyware he's trying to get us to install and shove it up his ass. He has an ego that only a Ferrari owner should have. Whoo.. you drive a Cutlass Supreme with a half-ass paintjob. Thumbs up to you. I feel sorry for other Oldsmobile owners..

no cryptix i said my car is the best lookin cutty in my town and surrounding towns and the paint job half ass well iunno i am for sure it isn't showroom quality ya know its just nice to me

and shaun guess what it sold for 2300 so how it is high price also i just don't like ppl. who act as if they did all the work themselfs when they had help.

also i never said a camaro 3800 is faster then a l67 i said it is faster then the newer 3800 fwd vehicles non s/c

also i didn't kno the previous link had spyware i just saw it and thought it was kinda neat

so all this shit talkin your all doin is lame

i do stop by here all the time i just don't post anything

so please ppl. don't get my words mixed up

thanks

Jeremy

yeah to my buddy he wanted the car for a winter beater lol

he got it with the rims and system plus the tan rear bucket seats he is takin the title for it on the ninth i got 1 k of it today

Jeremy