Bonneville Systems monitor/ LED shifter

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about it? Could it work in a GP (not the SSEi one)... I was thinking about it but dont want to pay $70 for the entire cluster. I'd imagine its removalble from the back?

I also like the PRND321 LED thing they have in the floor shifter models. Would that work in the petty? Id imagine it would, as I would like to put in that as well as a leather shifter boot, the sliding plastic is kinda tacky.

What year Bonnie are you talking about? I would imagine the PRNDL would tie into the transaxle position switch (or possibly the PCM.) If you're talking about the "Systems Monitor" that all the new GM's have, then I'd look into a factory service manual for the car you get the cluster from. If it ties directly into the PCM, then I'm willing to bet it won't work with OBD 1. If I were to try this, I'd buy a cluster and an FSM (both for my car and the car I got the cluster from.) Maybe buy an extra cluster for your car so you can have an extra to hack up, and if it doesn't work you can put the stock one back...