why cant i go fast

KING JOKER

why do you need to got over 110???

Why do you need a car?

You COULD ride the bus.

:roll:

despite all of your moronic statements and magazine stats that you spew all over the racing section of this forum, I have never really formed an opinion either way about you until now......but dude you really need to grow the fuck up....it is NOT safe to drive that fast on public streets, take it to the fucking track....any if you even try to tell me that driving over 100mph on public roads is safe then you are indeed a bigger moron then I originally thought....

despite all of your moronic statements and magazine stats that you spew all over the racing section of this forum, I have never really formed an opinion either way about you until now......but dude you really need to grow the fuck up....it is NOT safe to drive that fast on public streets, take it to the fucking track....any if you even try to tell me that driving over 100mph on public roads is safe then you are indeed a bigger moron then I originally thought....

Nice job dipshit.

You make a good point under most circumstances, but there ARE times when 100+mph CAN be done with a LARGE margin of safety.

I hate to break it to you, but there are places where the speed limit could EASILY be bumped into triple digit territory in some of the western states (Arizona is already lobbying to raise it from 75mph to 80mph, and Montana HAD 3 years of "reasonable and prudent" limits.......where 100+mph was often allowed in the flatter eastern section of the state).

Have you ever even DRIVEN out west?

And why is a 55mph (or 65, or 70 or whatever) speedlimit safe? You WILL still die if you hit something head on..........period. Some arbitrary limit doesn't make it right.......just "more" safe. Surem you have more time to react, but THAT is why there is a time and place to go faster, and there ARE some instances where you CAN do it on public roads (ever heard of the Silver State Classic, or any of the other open road races?)

I am by NO means advocating driving fast around other traffic (a closing speed of over 20-25mph can spell BIG trouble.......why do you think they have MINIMUM limits on interstates?), and especially not near ANY kind of residential area, but if somebody isn't a complete idiot, opening up their car once in a while out in the country (preferably out in BFE somewhere) is pretty harmless............and if they hit something.........guess what, it's their own fault (and this way they aren't killing anything but themselves).

As for my "moronic statements" and "magazine stats" that I "spout", why don't you just close your ears and pretend the world doesn't exist. I relate FACTS.........I don't make them up, nor do I just repeat what I've heard. Most of the time I have SEEN said car do X time at X track, OR I have a reliable source (video, timeslip or personal experience). If you think I'm wrong challenenge me on it, but ONLY if I am wrong.

In the meantime, keep your dumb ass comments to yourself :wink:

i have been taking my 92 cutlass on many runs on and off the highway but can not go above 110..... what can i do to keep going

try putting the car in "D" not OD. it will help extend 3rd gear to ~130mph? :wink: