Man...this Regal looks un-touched!

gmrulz4u

Its really nice, except I hate those seats. i love the smoothed bumpers and side bump guards, you can clearly tell its a newer car when compared to my 1990. (though I have half the miles heheheheheh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

89BuickRegalGS, don't get depressed, you can do everything to make your car look like that on a college budget. I did, and I didn't make any huge sacrifices and I only make about $100 per week. The key is to look at areas that you can make look better cheaply and easily, like removing all of your trim and painting it satin black. My grille and side guards now look 10000x better than they did when they were cheap looking chrome. Got pics of your car? Maybe I could offer some suggestions (along with everyone else too!)

-Tom

On that Regal GS, those rims are the ones that are on my 97 Cutty, and I think their ugly. I was wondering if Olds put those rims on these cars, or maybe somebody just put them on the Cutty and changed the centercaps???

Aaron

Ugh, I just don't like the looks of them on the Cutty, I need to get rid of the ASAP! I want the 5 spoke rims that should have came with them, but that probly won't be til sping.

Aaron

Ugh, I just don't like the looks of them on the Cutty, I need to get rid of the ASAP! I want the 5 spoke rims that should have came with them, but that probly won't be til sping.

Aaron

Sorry guys, can't spell today :roll:

Aaron

Hey man, I have always liked your Regal. I have always wanted mine painted black. As you can tell from my screen name here, I have an 89 GS model. It has the ground effects, 4 place bucket seats, adn the digital sprt dash. Also like I said, if I had the money...

nfortunetly, teh cars paint is really messed up. The clear coat looks "blistered", teh blacked out trim has black paint flaking off, the wheels are scarred from the previous owner hitting curbs, adn I got rear-ended, but didn't get any money, so the bumper fit is just slightly off. Kinda exspensive car. hahah but on the bright side, I bought the car for $1!!! Waht did you do to your car to get it in the shape its in now?

I agree with Shawn, the '88-'94 GS with ground effects looks sportier. However, the '95-'96 looks cleaner. I guess it depends on your personal preference. I myself prefer sportier look than the cleaner look. That Regal is a beauty though, I could only wish my GS was in that condition.

$4,910.00

thats the bidding price on that ebay regal GS right now. just under two days to go. how much do you think it'll go up to??

i bought the 92 maui blue gran sport at 41k miles for 5 thou. not too bad of a deal, i'd like to think.

the car now has 53K miles. i've added 12CD changer and will be adding lowering front springs and KYB GR2s. just wondering if i put it up on ebay, how high it would go :?:

some of you have seen the car before

maui_blue_inner_glow.jpg

Speaking of Regal's there was a BEAUTIFUL black one here at McDonalds that looked perfect, but when I looked at the interior, that is when I noticed that it had the stering wheel controls from a Cutlass Supreme.

Taylor