Conversion

Superbuick....just you wait until I get my truck painted. I will do some before and after pics that will make you a jealous!!! And I still wanna drive the regal to check out the suspension.

Make sure to send me some of those truck pics, I've seen SOME of the before pics at the meet.....

And I haven't forgotten about driving the regal, just gotta get it back on the road! - Tom

Yo Super Buick i have to say thats the sweetest Buick i have ever seen. You did a very good job on it or excellent job. Take pics of your interior i want to see how you changed that granny interior to cool one. :P

Tom--

Taking the seat covers off of the lumbar seats IS NOT EASY. It took me about 2 hours to do both of them, and I ended up breaking part of the drivers seat (the seat back). I can't replace it with the passenger seat one because of the hole for the seat back latch. I can fix it with some really strong glue, but for now, I am not concerned with it.

If you are interested in details, just let me know, and I will try to remember exactly how to do it the easiest way.

Taylor

Yo Super Buick i have to say thats the sweetest Buick i have ever seen. You did a very good job on it or excellent job. Take pics of your interior i want to see how you changed that granny interior to cool one.

Thanks, I will try and take interior pictures today (if I can get home) and post them tonight. I think you guys will enjoy seeing them, it is alot like Taylors in terms of conversion but a different color and trim. Taylor, I don't want to ruin my seats so maybe I'll hold off on the switching of the covers for now....thanks for the info.

-Tom

Taylor, come to think of it, I don't have plastic-backed seats like yours, they are all leather (actually vinyl in the back but you know what I mean) I wonder if that would be easier than the plastic-backed seats. I'll tryu and get those pics ASAP - Tom

if they are like the ones that i had in my 1995 Cutlass Supreme, then I know what you are talking about. I have never tried to take them apart, but if what the dealership told me is true about them, then I think that hardest thing to do it to take the head restraints out. Those are just slip-cover style seats that are held together at the bottom.

Taylor

I think I have you beat in the "looks 100% different" category.....

And that's not even including the interior...

shudup! What have you done to the inside since the meet Mr. Dynaride? :)