What would YOU do....

Brian P

in this situation? This has happened repeatedly in the last few weeks. He "reserves" these 2 spots for himself and his whore wife. Im interested in hearing everyones ideas, legal or (preferably) not....

ass_003.JPG

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian P

• ismellrealbad

• SuperBuick

• J

do the same thing yourself....watch how much it pisses him off. if possible try to park parallel in your spot and his 2 so that nothing happens to ur spot. Also i have some fake "idiocy" parking tickets i forget where i got them. if u can find them yourself place one on his windshield and he'll read it and feel like a cockmaster

Does your apartment have assigned spots for apartment house numbers? If not I would complain to the management that he is doing it. If he needs to reserve the spot for his wife because she is handicapped or something then they need to designate the spot handicapped. As far as him just "saving" a spot for his wife...I say pour brake fluid on his hood when he is not looking!!! 8)

Heres a good one...

Pick up a few little pebbles off the ground and unscrew the air caps on the tires. Now drop a pebble into the aircap and screw it back on. Repeat until revenge is sweet. Legally you aren't harming his property in any way. Air is free, right? No damages. Just pisses him off.

i really like the idea of parking like that yourself. I mean really, whats he gonna say? And if he says anything, damn I bet he is gonna realize he sounds like a fuckin' jackass. And if it looks like he doesn't, you could always point it out to him. :twisted: hahaha

Sweet. to answer everyone's questions:

none of the spots are assigned. His bitch wife is not handicapped, nor are there any handicapped spots anyway. I was thinking of doing the same thing with my car, but the thing is I want to make this guy's life an inconvenienced hell, and if I do things like that with MY car, then he'll think it's me when his tire is suddenly flat. I like that idea with the pebble LMAO. Im also thinking of pouring maybe 5 quarts of oil on the 2 spots, and I'll be doing this tonight: throw a cup of piss right on top of the car. I have a balcony that faces his car (where I took the picture) now legally I was going to print this picture, write the location, and drop it off at the manager's office, maybe even possibly call the police to write him a ticket, but the police won't do anything unless I give my own name and address (to file a complaint) and he could easily find out. I want to keep him guessing. OR I might pay someone $100 just to parallel park behind him over the course of, say, a week. This is the same guy that lets his dog out without a leash, even though numerous people have made complaints. This is why I'm going to take this into my own hands. heh.

that would piss me off so bad i'd write jackass in his paint with brake fluid. or i'd end up doing something i'd regret and prob get in trouble for. When i was in HS we took out the little vale in the valve stem and put the cap on really quick so it didn't look flat but about a hour later the kid took the car on the freeway and blew out his tire and it took his bumper with it, it was a 97 lumina. (i didn't do it my buddy did) but we're lucky no one got hurt. Later Jay

you said he has a wife so put a huge gay pride sticker on his back window, i have nothin against gays but that would be funny as hell. Put it across his rear bumper so he can't see it for a few days, and make sure it's glued on there good. later Jay

Guest Anonymous

Grease his windshield wipers. We have this grease at work that's so thick and sticky you almost have to rub the skin off your hands to get it off.

I'll even pay shipping to see it on his car. :lol:

Grease! HAHAHA!!!!! I forgot to mention that that car is usually parked in front of his sliding glass door. I need to do a lil investigating to see if he sleeps in the bedroom or if his wife kicks him on the couch at night.

I still like the cup of piss idea. Maybe right on the door handle!

:lol:

Can anyone supply me with a gay pride sticker?

Another idea. Since he lives under me, maybe I could set my stereo to come on at 8am on a sunday....at full volume, V Bass on, speakers facing down. Or maybe drill a hole in the floor and drop a smoke bomb. :x

That makes me so mad I want to come down there and aid you!!!! He's doing it because its cold, and he thinks noone has the balls so say anything to him, which it seems they don't, except for you. Depending on his size i would walk down their and knock on his door and threaten to knock him out if he does it again. Pouring a cup of piss is just dandy, but in reality he will never know it. I've done that to someone before and they never knew the difference, so its pointless, he'll keep feeling like he has control. My solution, assuming you dont want personal conflict....

Late at night, go out and pour some "ingredients" into his gas tank. I'm not sure what the most devastating ones are but I'm sure someone on this board knows....

That way he knows someone did something, but has no idea who. I would NOT let that comntinue to happen, as it is complete bullshit. I'm getting enraged here and it doesn't even affect me!!!

TAKE ACTION!!!!!

PS: instead of piss you could try shit...that would definetely work...

That makes me so mad I want to come down there and aid you!!!! He's doing it because its cold, and he thinks noone has the balls so say anything to him, which it seems they don't, except for you. Depending on his size i would walk down their and knock on his door and threaten to knock him out if he does it again. Pouring a cup of piss is just dandy, but in reality he will never know it. I've done that to someone before and they never knew the difference, so its pointless, he'll keep feeling like he has control. My solution, assuming you dont want personal conflict....

Late at night, go out and pour some "ingredients" into his gas tank. I'm not sure what the most devastating ones are but I'm sure someone on this board knows....

That way he knows someone did something, but has no idea who. I would NOT let that comntinue to happen, as it is complete bullshit. I'm getting enraged here and it doesn't even affect me!!!

TAKE ACTION!!!!!

PS: instead of piss you could try shit...that would definetely work...

- yes I like the shit idea. I like the dog shit idea even better so I dont have to fish my turds out the toilet, or shit on a napkin. I have stage fright. Piss is all good because he won't realize while he's licking his thumb and fingering his asshole, he's bound to get a few "sores" also the control he feels will be gone once he sees the police ticket, or the management fines him. Plus with the ingredients in the tank, that car breaks down all the time, so he wont think anyone did it :lol:

More ideas! MORE

Guest Anonymous
Is that a challenge? IS THAT A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!?! How about dog feces, mine hasnt been out all day. I think he's got enough built up!

Cat shit stinks the worst and yes that is a challenge... :naughty:

Dog Shit man, Dog Shit. Its so easy, and not really that gross to deal with...I mean we all see it all the time. Have fido shit on a napkin (a very thick one), wear a glove, and then casually walk by his car on your way in from walking the dog, all the while smearing shit down the side windows and on the door handle. Imagine when he goes out to work the next morning....NASTY

Guest Anonymous
I dont have a cat. I hate cats, and I dont think any of the stray ones will appreciate me putting a plate under their ass :oops:

Sounds kinky. BTW, my cat said she'd be happy to shit on his car for you.

I dont have a cat. I hate cats, and I dont think any of the stray ones will appreciate me putting a plate under their ass :oops:

Sounds kinky. BTW, my cat said she'd be happy to shit on his car for you.

sweet....mebbe add a lil kiwwy wiwwer