What would YOU do....

Brian P

with the bad in the gas tank, use a small bag like you get at waldbaums. It will go right in. Just make it long and thin, and push it in.

are you fucking shitting me? i used to live in staten island and there was a waldbaums right near my house, but it went out of buisness....i thought they all did?? i guess its a new york thing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian P

• ismellrealbad

• SuperBuick

• J

heh...he can get pulled over for broken taillights too :)

Now I have a few things against me: Being that I live above this asshole, and my steps are noisy, there's the potential to wake him and/or my dad up if I sneak down there at 3am. Although my dad doesnt mind me leaving, if he asks where I'm going, Im gonna have a HARD time telling him that I'm NOT smearing shit all over the asshole neighbors car LOLOL Now also if anyone sees me doing something between his car and the bitch's car (such as to put shit in the door handle, shit down the tank) I end up looking suspicious. What I COULD do is walk my dog, then on my way back to my door, I smear the shit on his car as I'm walking past it. Hell ill even walk between my car and his. The odds of him seeing it before he drives off in the morning are slim, which means there's WAY less of a chance ever suspecting me (I am the only male in my immediate parking area between 16-21 years old, and isnt this age groupe to blame for everything?) And overnight it'd freeze since it's like 15* at night...and I'll be sure to grind the shit inside the locks, body creases, and door handles!

How about a Banana in the tailpipe??!

Oh yeah I'll also be printing up a few of these (maybe 20-30 copies) in school tomorrow and maybe I could throw them all over the parking lot with a small pic of his car, his address, and his license plate # on it...

lot-hog.gif

HEEHEEYEAH! Definantly. Make it even better by putting them under the windshild wipers off all the cars there, or putting them in all the mailboxes. You could do even better by taping one to everybody's door in your building.

Taylor

I know of 3 of them. Both are within about 10 minutes of me. In their candy isle, they have the BEST Maple Nut Goodies that you have EVER eaten.

mmmmm...next time i float my ass back up to SI im gunna make sure if im an idiot or not and see if that one near me is still open, maybe im thinking of some other store going outta buis

Put a lot of shit in his muffler so he wont start it, and even if he starts it, it will backfire and i would be doing that every nigth he does that, we did that couple times and people learned their lesson. :twisted: :devil: :guns:

okay get a cat and get a dog not yours feed them both some shittin pills so they both shit all over plus the cat and dog won't get along and he would come out and see a shit load of blood and shit all over his interior his car would smell like hell or use peanut butter under his handles and or get some nice paint and write i love cock on his car. or just fuckin get under neathe the car and cut some hoses. or cut a hole in the fuel filter it would work lol or pull them out of the filter just some ideas

another costly idea would be to put a hole in his radiator. Just reach under the car, and cut a hose, or get a knife, and fuck up the rad itself (not to hard to do). If you can put a hole in it, hopefully, the fluid will be gone my the morning.

Taylor

hell just wait for him to get home when he does that and walk up to him and punch him in the face....then punch yourself hard on your face too and run upstairs and tell your dad he attacked you when you tried to tell him about the parking. Your dad will definetly not believe him telling your dad that you punched yourself...then have your dad raise hell...

if not, the shit under the doorhandles seems great idea too and i love that bondo on the door idea :lol: :lol:

Just get you some resin and hardener, mix it up right before you go down stairs and put it on a cut rubberglove. When you walk by wipe it on the door locks and see how hard it is to get that fixed.

OK, go out and get a box of ordinary mothballs. Cram as many in his gas filler neck as you can. Even if his car has one of those screens in it, they will dissolve when he puts gas in. They'll make his car run like hell till a piston burns up. He''l be like WHHOOOPEEE!! POP! BLAM!! DAMMIT!!!

I havn't read all the posts and maybe this was mentioned before, but take a penny and super-glue it in to the lock hole so it covers up the lock. Unless he has key-less entry, he's screwed. ! :twisted:

Ok...DO NOT TRY THIS ANYONE!!!

My final suggestion is to take a ping-pong ball and make a hole in it as small as you can to fit grains of Crysto-Drayno (sp?) (drain un-clogger stuff) in the ping-pong ball. Take a piece of electrical tape to cover the hole. When the gas eats away at the electrical tape and exposes the Crysto-Draino to the gasoline, it will flame out like crazy thus causing the car's fuel cell to explode. I know this worked on cars that didn't have the smaller unleaded hole...but hey that is a minor technicality!!

Or you can make a mortor out of a 2 liter soda bottle and cause some other damage!!!

I am sure TWalt has a few suggestions!!! :lol:

its so much easier just to put soap in his gastank. when it goes into the engine, the engine will sieze and itll be quite funny, also quite expensive. who knows... maybe he will have bubbles out his exh too

Part one complete: just walked my dog and he only did a micro shit, but hell it's better than nuttin. I picked it up with a napkin and attemped to smear it across the back of it but 1- it's raining like hell 2- the shit was hard, little butt nuggets :evil: so I threw them on top of his trunk and with hope the rain will emulsify them and they'll run down the car. Trust me there's more to come

Part one complete: just walked my dog and he only did a micro shit, but hell it's better than nuttin. I picked it up with a napkin and attemped to smear it across the back of it but 1- it's raining like hell 2- the shit was hard, little butt nuggets so I threw them on top of his trunk and with hope the rain will emulsify them and they'll run down the car. Trust me there's more to come

weak