After market seat belts?

tgpguy21

does anyone know a place that sells aftermarket seat belts? i want to keep them in the same place as they are right now but i need to get black seatbelts. any help would be much appreciated!!!!!

Then spray paint the fuckin things.

LOL! I wish i could just do that too but the only thing your suppose to put on your seatbelts is soap and water anything else weakens them, and flying through a windshield doesnt really sound fun to me. What other cars came with black seatbelts that are in the same location as ours? I dont think ive ever seen a GP with black seatbelts. also does anyone know where the 5 point harnesses or anything like that mount up at?

couple questions. Are these door mounted seatbelts or B-pillar mounted. 4 door or 2 door. If it is a 4 door with door mounted ones, there is a cutlass supreme near me with black interior (leather) that I could snag a set out of (i think). Let me know, and I will let you know lol

the ones in my tgp are door mounted. But you could easily switch them to normal couldnt you? just drill some holes for the seatbelts to anchor to the floor? are the ones there like a nice dark black or are they kinda faded to like a grey color? thanks for any help.