what color to paint cutty?

stlunatics2oo3

well i am wonderin if this color scheme would look good on a cutty

midnight blue metallic with 2 silver stripes goin up with

and the frame bein painted silver

let me kno your opinions

definately midnight blue with metallic specks, thats the color i got my lumina repainted, and then smashed it, but when i repaint it again, its either goin midnight blue with metallic specks, or chameleon.

well after watching the '91 Cutlass supreme dealer training video I got, when I repaint my car it's GOTTA be a dark color. The CS looks sharp with black body and light silver international ground effects. So good that I'm now considering painting it black and getting the intl gfx. I'd do a metallic navy blue or something but being that I'm going to paint it myself, I know that metallic is a bitch to get perfect. Flat colors like white is easy and black is even easier!

well after watching the '91 Cutlass supreme dealer training video I got, when I repaint my car it's GOTTA be a dark color. The CS looks sharp with black body and light silver international ground effects. So good that I'm now considering painting it black and getting the intl gfx. I'd do a metallic navy blue or something but being that I'm going to paint it myself, I know that metallic is a bitch to get perfect. Flat colors like white is easy and black is even easier!

Thats what i want to hear!! black is the BEST! Black makes any car, no matter how shitty, look better imo.

Guest TurboSedan

black seems like it would be hard to keep looking clean. but yeah, black is nice. my car looks black at night. i like the metallic charcoal gray that is on the new mustangs, and the gold on the '92+ CS is very nice too IMO.

joshua

When I get to paint my cutlass one day...its going to be black.

Ive seen a few coupes and sedans all black like mine....and they look AMAZING. Especially since all the trim (the doors, mirror, etc) is black too. And I have that charcol interior. I was almost thinking about red pinstripes too, with the olds logo in the rear, or Cutlass Supreme or something

Jon