stripes are coming off

Dannymik

Hello peeps! I just walked into the house after removing the trunk section of my white stripes that I have on my '95 Cutlass. The vinyl is starting to look like shit as the sun has cooked it for the last four summers. The white turned very dull and has started to crack :puke: . It really hurts to do this but its a job that has to be done. The only positive thing that I've seen so far is that the paint is hardly noticable in color where the stripes where. I think a good buff job and you wouldn't even know they"were" there. I will have to finish the rest tomorrow or the weekend and start on some spot rust repair :roll: . Just thought I'd let you all know :lol:

If you dont want to waist the time Buffing and like the Stripes

Tape it off and Ruff up the paint and paint some on....then Buff and wax the whole Car; wait did I say if you dont want to buff :lol:

or go to the Local Tractor supply or farm equipment store and get some JD yellow and paint Stripes :lol: J/K

If you dont want to waist the time Buffing and like the Stripes

Tape it off and Ruff up the paint and paint some on....then Buff and wax the whole Car; wait did I say if you dont want to buff :lol:

or go to the Local Tractor supply or farm equipment store and get some JD yellow and paint Stripes :lol: J/K

dude thats sick man, sick! :lol: