Check this out

NORBI

Ive those cars before. The person who owns that site is on GMF and that 2nd car is a good example of what not to do to your car 4" cowl hood :gone2far: :bs:

no comment......., wait isn't "no comment" an accual comment?? :lol:

That second guys is super cool :roll:

NOTE the sweet rims!! On the second guys

why a wing if you can't even afford rims??? :twisted:

some people like the stock rims with their car. over 75% of cars i like better with their stock rims. only if they came with hubcaps are they in need of aftermarkets. That second car should be condemned to hell, buried in the sand or ocean so as to never be seen, and be crowned king of all fags and ricer wannabes. that beats that white grand prix that the fat fuck fucked up with that stupidass wing. People are gunna start putting those things on the top of their houses, that way when a tornado comes and swoops up their house, they'll have type-R performance and more drag coefficient throughout the storm

I have a 95 cutlass supreme....and i was planning on getting the 3inch cowl induction hood for my car...but i dont know now..cuz that second one is pretty damn ugly if you ask me....Would there be that much of a difference between the 4 inch and the 3 inch?? i just dont want to get something and have it look retarded on my car....

That is why I try to stick with factory stuff. I put the 16 inch wheels for a1997 Cutlass coupe on my 1988 cutlass. I like te factor yones better than any aftermarket wheels that I have see so far.

Taylor

I like everything factory EXCEPT rims.

16" is just way too puny on these big cars. Those big fat tires make them look like 4x4's.

18" to me looks "about right".

I never cared for any GM factory wheels either because I prefer concave wheel faces over convex (Chrysler and Ford factory wheels are way better looking, IMO).