how do i take out some timming

Guest Gp crazy

Guest Gp crazy

well i need to take out some timming about 4deg. would be good :D

i was woundering if i could change the CRANK SENSOR distance between the crank a little with a washer or two. would this do it or do i need a chip to do this ? the C\R is a little high im running 93 + a booster that adds 10 = 103 oct. i still have a slight ping on take off then it goes away ?

thanks jeff b

well i need to take out some timming about 4deg. would be good :D

i was woundering if i could change the CRANK SENSOR distance between the crank a little with a washer or two. would this do it or do i need a chip to do this ? the C\R is a little high im running 93 + a booster that adds 10 = 103 oct. i still have a slight ping on take off then it goes away ?

thanks jeff b

What type of octane booster are you using??? 10 octane is A LOT, do you know how high of octane the booster would have to be to add 10 octane...thats crazy. Does it say it raises it 10 octane or 10 points???

Shawn

If you read the bottle of octane booster it says 10 points but it means it makes 93 octane 93.1 octane.

Yup. 1 point is one tenth of one octane. So if you put in 93 octane and you put in an octane booster that adds one point it makes it 93.1. So if it adds 10 points, then it adds 1 octane, making it 94.

Shawn