Check out this police Cutlass.

90TGP

erg you people have have some good eyes. i noticed it NOW but not when i first looked at it. like when someone posted the pics of the fiero with the body kit, someone noticed a cutlass driving by. i had to turn my brightness/contrast way up cuz it looked like a big black blob, then i saw it was a red GP

erg you people have have some good eyes. i noticed it NOW but not when i first looked at it. like when someone posted the pics of the fiero with the body kit, someone noticed a cutlass driving by. i had to turn my brightness/contrast way up cuz it looked like a big black blob, then i saw it was a red GP

I noticed it too, I just didnt think anyone gave a shit

Hey, the only cars that by rights can have "rocket" power is Olds, that is a way famous desigantion of their engines. You Prix people can have a ....super-duty ram air indian or something.....

my grand prix will shit on your cut-ass! now all i need is a rocket strapped to the back... :?

Smoke em!!!! :lol:

With your own peace pipe , chief pontiac!!!!

Don't even try to divide the w-body world guys!! :shock: OR ELSE ......

Shit! That could very well be the project car Olds used in +- 1988 for their "Rocket Oldsmobile" project! They brought that car, along with a Calais, to the desert, boasting tricked out quad 4's and they went to set the speed record. If that car has (or had) the roll cage inside, then that's definetly it. Those wheels are identical to it. I have a picture at home, I'll get it on the web tonight!

Other than the Camaro's VA just baught for state police, we also have new Impallas. They are painted like the other state cop cars, blue and gray. Really nice, i got in one at the fair last year.

One day on I64, one flew by me. Sounded amazing. i wonder what they have, sure its a 3.8

also, almost all the campus (VCU) police cars are luminas. same at my old college, GMU. Even some Richmond City cop cars are luminas

jon