Where to obtain 2.8 plenum vacuum line connector?

88Intl

I put a little bit of silicone on the bottom of mine and saw a noticeable improvement in idle. I don't know what it's called offhand, but I'll see if I can find it in my manual when I get home.

Just go to your local GM Dealer and order a vacuum block. I just got a new one for my turbo grand prix. Don't know how much money but i got a new one. The one for the turbo is a little different thats it. But since the turbo is so rare and i got a new one for it i would think it would be easy for one to get a 2.8/3.1 vacuum block. If you want to know what is different it is just the vacuum line going to the EGR valve. 2.8/3.1 don't have it!

Yeah my dad works at a GM Dealer and he ordered it for me. I have it in the box on my counter right now. He is buying a clip for the vacuum block that goes one the throttle body too since i am missing mine. Order a while ago but hasn't come in. So i dont' know if they make them yet. But yeah you can buy them.

My dad said a new one is like 20 dollars. And i don't know how that is a rip but whatever you think dude. By the way i didn't pay 20 dollars for it i get discount. It might be less than that he didn't know price he just bought. You get all the wires with it too it isn't just the block. It is the hole harness. its called something harness. prolly vacuum harness!

If it includes the lines too, then sure, but how could you not think it's a ripoff if GM were to charge more than 5 dollars on a tiny piece of rubber with 3 (or 4) holes into it that cost all of 10 cents to produce? Including all the lines is a different story but we're not talking about that.

The one for the 2.8L, 89 3.1L, and 3.1 Turbo is p/n 10114903.

The one for 90-93 3.1L is p/n 10087630.

GM description is "HARNESS, EGR VLV VAC" or "HARNESS, EMIS CONT VAC".

These are not JUST the block, but all the vacuum lines too.

They're about $20 shipped from GM Parts Direct.

If they did, they were wrong!

A TGP vacuum harness is only different than a 90-93 NA 3.1 harness, but it's the same as a 2.8 vacuum harness.

The TGP has an extra piece that snaps on top of the block that keeps it from popping out under boost. That's the only difference I'm aware of, and that piece is separate.

You opened your mouth too soon on this one before you knew everything. But whatever it is the whole thing with lines. and if it were just the block it would be dumb for over 20 dollars when you would most likely break something trying to get vacuum lines in and out of it. So they sell you lines with it too.

my last reply is for the first page dude that said it was a rip. Okay the 2.8 harness should be the same as the 3.1 turbo one. The na 3.1 that they made from 90-94 doesn't have a hole in the throttle body for the extra vacuum line that goes to the EGR valve. Doesn't need it for some reason. Pretty much you can put 2.8 or a 3.1 turbo harness on your na 3.1 with out very much trouble. And you might beable to put a na 3.1 harness on your 2.8 or 3.1 turbo but you would have to add the vacuum line to the EGR. It might leak tho which wouldn't be good. I have a 2.8 harness on my na 3.1 right now and it works just fine.

my last reply is for the first page dude that said it was a rip.

Thanks for stating the obvious, and if we were TALKING about the whole thing with lines and all I wouldn't think it's a rip. HELLO!

Haha sorry dude. I was talking about the whole thing from the beginning but you didn't seem to notice that. Then you said it was a rip and i am like go find a new one somewhere else that sells it for 5 dollars. But whatever we will drop it. Its over and done with. I really don't care!