Custom plate ideas for a TGP???

90TGP

Anyone have any ideas for a good custom plate for a TGP? Seven characters max allowed.

Here's my current ones:

T2SMALL (current favorite) :lol:

TURBOGP

GPTURBO

1990TGP

90TGP

TGP

I just ordered my plates last month (won't get them until next March :evil: ) The say: BLKNTAN

My auto TGP is, well, Black and Tan, and the main reason is that one of my favorite drinks is a Black and Tan, which is Guiness and Bass. Mmm, mmm, good!!! So naturally I should call my car that. I think I'm gonna have Black Sunshine's plates read: SUNSHYN but I have until Dec. 31 to figure that one out. :lol:

EDIT: A few other ideas I've been kicking around are 1QUICKW OR 1QUICKV 1FASTGP 12SECGP ( :wink: ) 11SECGP :shock: 10SECGP :gone2far: Okay, got a little out of control there.

In Illinois, we can only have letters followed by numbers on car plates. Can't do it the other way around, and can't mix them together in the middle. We also only get 7 letters/numbers, and all of one or the other costs MUCH more than doing both letters and numbers.

I was pissed when I tried a few for my AWD, and THEY WERE ALL TAKEN!! :evil: They must be full of it. I mean, how many of these cars can there BE in this state? I tried:

STE AWD

STE 89

AWD 89

AWD 6000 (my favorite)

And those were all supposedly gone! For the TGP, I'm going to try a few, like:

MCLRN 90

TURBO 90

QWIK TGP

TURBO GP

-and for the 4-door-

TRBO STE

FASTE 90

We'll see if I have any better luck wiht those. Not in a rush for the time being.

Well there are a lot of different things you could make it, but IMO you shouldn't get suggestions from others because it is a "personalized" plate, and how personalized is it if you use others idea's???

However, on our cars the plates are as follows:

'90 TGP Coupe: COOLED

'90 STE Sedan: COOLED2

'02 GTP Sedan: COOOLED

Obviously they are all intercooled, and that is what the plates mean. We have been thinking about getting "UNCOOL" for the SSEi, but haven't yet. If it gets an intercooler in the future (which it may) then it WILL be getting COOLED1.

Shawn

mines 1QIKSTE wish is was like in WI where you get 7 letters and 2 spaces in MN we get 7 letters and spaces

For the VR I was thinking

12BFAST

Got PSI

AWD AWS

and for my lincoln

TWN CAR

2low4u

HP X2

its a 78 with a 460 that is getting Rebuilt with boost 8psi twin Holly 830 Double pumpers 1500 stall with a Trans Brake and some other goodies.

being build to be a 900+ HP drivable car hopping for a 14-15 second 1/4 mile time.

being build to be a 900+ HP drivable car hopping for a 14-15 second 1/4 mile time.

Is this a joke??? I would hope that with 900hp that it would be a little faster than 14-15 seconds. I would be pissed if it didn't hit AT LEAST 8's!

Shawn

Is this a joke??? I would hope that with 900hp that it would be a little faster than 14-15 seconds. I would be pissed if it didn't hit AT LEAST 8's!

Shawn

The Car weighs 6300 lbs and is 23 feet long. its a 78 lincoln town car and Im not going to put extreme gears it it just 3.43's or so.... going to be built for the Motor tour across country. and I have 2 N case 9" rear ends was thinking of putting 4.11s in one and like 2.50's in the other.

The Car weighs 6300 lbs and is 23 feet long. its a 78 lincoln town car

My Dad had a 1978 (I think) Lincoln Town Coupe with a 460 in it. The thing was Bright Red with a White Landau roof...pure white leather seats and bright red carpet!! :shock: We called it the PIMP Mobile!! :lol:

Mine is a williamsburg edition Burgandy with Burgandy Leather and a Burgandy Top

I have removed the top because I have a factory Power roof from a 78 Mark V that is going to get put in. IM changing the color to Black {with White Leather/black piping} Buckets from a 77-79T-bird all custom leather work to be done in suade and Regular Leather. from seats to Headliner, with Black carpet with a white Lincoln Emblem on the Ceiling and on each Floor mat.

mine is known as the Rinken Rown car.....along story and involves lots of booze...LOL

Wait, just thought of another one I might try for....

BSTDV6

Although....that almost looks like busted V6....which belongs on a ford....