New to forum and w-body's in general

Mac

Hello...I was recommended this site by a buddy of mine since I recently got a '90 CS. I have been hanging around awhile now and decided I should register...hope to learn a ton of stuff from here as I have already learned a thing or 2 since I first hit the forum.... :D

i knew in time you would get around to registering.

welcome to the place Mac.

now we both need to find someone around here who is more knowledgable about w-bodys so we can get some first hand up close and personal info.

Monty

Someone in the area would be REALLY nice...hehe...but that is okay, seems to be alot of knowledgeable people here...so help won't be that far away... :D

such truth in those words.

Monty

Congrats! I hope your new CS is good to you! My sister had a 90 CS 4dr and it never had any mechanical problems except maybe an alternator. She totaled it out just a few weeks after getting it, but we didn't have full coverage insurance on it so my stepdad paid a dealership's collision guy $500 to straighten the frame in his spare time. The car looked awful, but was straight and still ran. My sis drove it like that for 3+ years before going to my dad and begging him for a 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-X. Anyway, after that my stepdad took back the CS and gave it to his son... who to this day is still driving it. That car literally took a licking but kept on ticking.