ECM pinouts...

DaveFromColorado

anyone have a diagram for the pinouts on the GM ECM's? I know they're pretty much all the same for the cars and all they did was change the eeprom, but I was wondering what all the pinouts were for, I'm looking at setting up an aftermarket computer if mine is unable to tune in the way that I want it to.

thanks in advance

--Dave..

P.S if no one has the pinouts, once I do find them, I'll post 'em for everyone. :D

Guest TurboSedan
I'm looking at setting up an aftermarket computer if mine is unable to tune in the way that I want it to.

thanks in advance

--Dave..

P.S if no one has the pinouts, once I do find them, I'll post 'em for everyone. :D

not sure if this will help at all: http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/quadplugecm.html i would go to the library and check out wiring diagrams in a Mitchell manual. i have found ECM pinouts for my Cutlass there and i photocopied wiring diagrams for the entire car.

have you checked out gmpcm.com?

joshua

well with the OBDii junk usually you have to flash thru the connector, I could perhaps get it flashed out of the car for you, I can call and get some prices for you.

--Dave.

the problem with downgrading from OBD-2 to OBD-1 is that it "removes, disables or otherwise renders inoperative" some of the emissions equipment so they'd be able to tow your car untill you are able to get it fixed at a qualified service station. I'm still gonna do some research to find out if I am able to make an EEPROM for the obd-2 stuff

--Dave