Spark Plug wiresl Just got my Taylor 8mm for my DOHC

GrandPrix34

WooHOO! Just got em in the mail 2day! Can't wait to slap them on since my car is running really bad. I blame the $20 Autozone wires for my current probs, let's just see what happens!

do you really think that make that much of a difference? im running 7mm 20dollar O'rilly wires and the only problem i have with those is pulling them out the ends will break off.. pain in the ass but i get free replacement. they do good performance wise.. afterall our why run 8mm on stock ignition?

when i built my msd wires just for shits i hooked up the ohm meter to the longest wire it was like 6 feet long and it came out to 14.7k ohms, thats a gm wire that had about 10k miles and about 1 year old. the new msd 8.5 mm in the same length had a resistance of 387 ohms.....not 14,700 ohms. its a huge difference. i can see why u will get a hotter spark

see im a quality type of person...if i buy 20 bux AutoZone wires which failed me in 3 months, i can have them replaced for free....now 3 months later, same thing....I do not have the luxury of time to be replacing cheap ass no good for nothing LOW quality items on the car. So I'm willing to spend extra $$ for the good shit that will last for a longer time.

By the way, I have a set of BOSCH PREMIUM WIRESET that literally leak current THROUGH the silicone wire...I can literally light up the engine bay!!!!

I could have swarn someone told ya them $20 autozone wires and bosch wires would have issues under a year.....

O WAIT, THAT WAS ME :D

Good luck with the new wires.

-Jeff