good eyes? identify this part!!

ismellrealbad

school food was so fucking nasty. i would rather eat out of a garbage can. I always used to bitch how much stuff would cost too, until this thing called senior year came up and automatically now we are mature enough to be able to go out to lunch (jr's werent allowed, even if you had a license). I discovered by going to burger king everyday i was paying 3 times as much as if i jsut stayed in the damn cafeteria. plus the gas i'd waste to drive up and down rt 1 wasnt cheap either. but i look back at that shithole cafetiea, their food, and all the little fagmunch assholes that jam packed it everyday and realized burger kings prices were far superior than any cafeteria experience

Damn.. our school's food was never that bad. I work at the high school I graduated from in 2000, and I'll eat their food from time to time. They serve ice cream too, that's just a bigger plus :D I guess I was one of the few that actually enjoyed the school's lunch's when I was there.. lol