good eyes? identify this part!!

ismellrealbad

sure I'll go with that

if its off of a GP and you ahve a P/N I could tell you as long as its from 88-92

also AOL SUCKS man your page loads soooooooo sssssssssssslllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

OK now heres a question for you....why do i have TWO of them???? I went and located it and theres one attached to a bracket, but its not hooked up to anything. Then i discovered a second one floating around that IS attached. WTF is that about? The one thats in the picture i just happened to notice floating around my garage. I would really like to know why thats like that

also AOL SUCKS man your page loads soooooooo sssssssssssslllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I definatley agree with you. aol BLOWS, but guess what? Its a free whopping 2MB FTP space. anyone who would like to provide me with a link to another free FTP host is welcome to

HAHAHA. Thats some stupid bitch that everyone i know hates now. thats a pic of her back in 8th grade. I played a trivia quiz with everyone to see if they could guess who it was and when i told them they all got a good kick. PS if ur wondering the the postcard is from a completley diff person

OK now heres a question for you....why do i have TWO of them???? I went and located it and theres on attached to a bracket, but its not hooked up to anything. Then i discovered a second one floating around that IS attached. WTF is that about? The on thats in the picture i just happened to notice floating around my garage. I would really like to know why thats like that

sounds like one went bad or was giving bad readings so they added the other one

well i dont think having it dangling off the wires is good, why not just mount it on the bracket and take the old one off? i think ill go do that right now. hmm oh well. Im still in the process of figuring out wtf is wrong with my speedo

EWWW Cafeteria food!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that EWWWW LOL

so what was she a snob or something?? She looks like a Tard in the Pic....LOL.....okay im crule

I third that ewww...well in that pic i did not know her, thats from a diff school that i went to. we only know her from HS. and no she's a snob and a whore

chances are that the MAP sensor in the bracket went bad, but instead of changing it out, they just put a differant one in. I know that the one that I have now is held on my a metal clip, but the one on my 1988 was held on with screws. If you need to take it off, there are 2 13mm nuts that you have to take out of the bracket, and one 10mm screw under it all. When you put the new one in, it has to be attached to the plug, and the vacuum hose.

Taylor

you guys must have had sucky schools i know the school i went to had decent food it was great ,,,hey brian remember the pizza logs at the cafe' well i first had them at my school they gave use 8 per serving i could never eat just one serving lol

that site is the funniest fuckin site to ever exist. ive read almost all of his pages. dont forget to check out the hatemail and "you drive a civic, not a racecar" pages!!! ok im done. well now that i have 3 map sensors...anyone need one???

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 06:19:11 -0800 (PST)

To: maddox@xmission.com

Subject: Post this, I dare you.

It seems that you only post hate mail that you have an

answer for. You're such a jackass, and when people

challenge you, you can't even answer them.

Go on, I challenge you to post this e-mail.

What car DO you drive? Many people have asked it, but

you don't seem to want to answer it. Maybe it's

because YOU are to scared. Maybe you're too FUCKING

scared that people are going to put YOU down.

So, once again, post this e-mail.

Tell us, what car you DO you drive?

Or are you too scared?

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

I am not. But I am much younger than you. I know how

to spell, and I know that this e-mail has perfect

grammer. You pointless site is so crap.

The first time I looked through it, i thought it was

quite funny, but then I see the hate mail section, and

I see how feeble you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to know what kind of car I drive? Fear:

olds.jpg

I have the following mods:

Stripes on my car because it makes me feel like I drive less of a piece of shit.

Gold rims because gold rims help make the car look sharp and chicks dig guys with sharp cars. Being as I'm not too much of a loser to use my car as a vessel for getting laid, it makes up for the fact that I'm a pimple-faced 16 year old who still lives at home.

My name and/or car brand in Old English type with big letters on the windshield or back window. This is important in case someone forgets what brand of car I'm driving, or in case they see me in my sweet ride and they think to themselves "hey who's that cool guy in that sweet ride?"

A "Type R" sticker because having the sticker is the next best thing to having the speed.

Gold trim so people don't mistake me for being anything but a high roller.

Flame stickers on the side of my car because I'm still stuck in that whole "Hot Wheel" phase.

This is probably the most frequently asked question regarding my article about Civics. You guessed it Alex, the reason I don't tell people what kind of car I drive on my website is because I don't want to be put down. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that thousands of raving lunatics like you would love to key my car if they ever saw it in public. Hey, while I'm at it why don't I give you my license plate number and save you morons the trouble of stalking me? I already stated in my Civic article that I don't drive a sports car, so what difference does it make? The point of my article was that a lot of people buy cheap cars and then dump a lot of money into making it look trashy when they could just buy a nice car and make most of the same modifications to make the already fast car go faster. I know a lot of you are going to email me saying "BUT MADOX ITS JUST A HOBBY AND I ENJOY DOING IT LOL!!!11." Yeah? Well writing about your stupid hobby is my hobby, so piss off. Also, what does "you pointless site is so crap" mean you jerk? Perfect "grammer" my ass.

[/img]