W-Bodies Rock Man!

Guest RedCutlassSL

Speaking as an Olds club of America member, I must agree, Olds must be saved. 105 years and GM wants to flush it, upsets me greatly. I am not even sure I will ever buy another GM because of it.

Jason

99% of w-body owners are salespeople with fleet vehicles, or kids who think clear lights and stereos are "mods"

IM sorry I drive a pontiac grand prix a W body not a dodge intrepid....my idea of a mod is not a chrome gas pettle or a fancy ass wing or even a set of neons :P

take a look you will see what I mean

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/

Pat,

If 99% of wbody owners piss you off, why are you on the "W" body boards??

once in a while you do find some good info. just seems to take a while to find it. very hard to come across guys like you who are adventurous enough to venture into the land of engine swaps.

Hey, wait a minute here. I'm not a young person, I've been around the block a little bit in my 48 years. I happen to love the W-bodies and so does my wife. I'm sorry that you've had some bad experiences in your job but you shouldn't denigrate all the owners because of a few assholes.

This is a decent board, albeit with the occasional immature remark, but that is to be expected. I have gained some insights into what common problems we have with these cars and am thankful for it. (Thanksgiving is coming up!!)

So lighten up a little bit, dude!

Peace!!

the only owners that piss me off are the ones that dont take care of them for shit, and the 3.4 DOHC owners who think their engine is king shit and the universe revolves around such an ingeneous piece of technology :roll:

The owners that piss me off are the ones that don't take care of their cars and let them deteriorate till they look and run like ass.

Then they go and sell their trashed cars for $200-500 because that's all they're worth now, driving down the value of the ones that are real nice.

A '90 Honda Accord is still worth $3300-4100. A '90 Turbo Grand Prix, McLaren/ASC limited edition, typically goes for what, $1000-2000? A '90 Cutlass Supreme is only worth $1500!

Sheesh.

I laugh at everyones cars, even my own because of the idiosyncrasis these cars have. When I see one stopped off the side I think hmmm DIS(For those creeps who don't know that mean Distributorless Ignition System, not to be confused with the shit in the inside of C/S's) maybe? Or the curly dashes on the cutlass and luminas. One thing I think is really tacky in the Grand Prix's is that silly combo Lock."My number is 1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3..1,2,3? That's so stupid! I have the same Combination on my luggage!!!!" Or how some have yucky wood trim or Drum Brakes....DRUM BRAKES ON LATE MODEL CAR THIS SIZE??? EVEN THE OLDER BONNEVILLES NEED TO GET YELLED BECAUSE OF THAT UTTER CHEAPNESS!! I also laugh at the ones with the loud Power steering pumps. I just pay attention to my car because I love it, and that's because it fits me and my personality. I hate the snobby ones(as if you can be snobby owning one of these wrecks), people that go nuts with alterations and make the car drive and look like crap, and I also hate the ones that let a good car go to trash when 1 minute thing can be fixed and the car is in running order. Personally to me my car rocked and I only let it be known by people asking me about it and even then I don't say much, I guess that's just me. I've had it for 5years and put 140,000+ miles on it from 108,000 and I'll never sell it..mainly because despite it's nice condition I'd only get pennys for it due to age/milage. But temporarily it's not rocking , not till the Quantum QC-3400/V6 is in!!!