decarbonization ?

stlunatics2oo3

i am wanting to decarbon my engine and i kno how to kinda but i need to kno a part number or umm a good cleaning liquid so i can put it on my vaccum line and stuff so please inform me of anything

thanks in ahead

sorry for no periods and stuff in a hurry leavin work

When I did it, I used the biggest one that was coming from the throttle body....big mistake, because it sucked in all of the cleaner within 10 seconds!!! I'd say it's best to get a small piece of tube from sears (the harder plastic type, not the latex or rubber tubing. Get a size between the big vac line and small one), remove the big vacuum line and stick the new tube in the hole....rev the engine by moving the throttle linkage so the engine doesnt stall....when the bottle gets 2/3 down, let go of the throttle and let the engine stall (it will quickly) wait 10? minutes, then restart and use the rest of the cleaner like you were before.

so does it do anything like power wise that you could feel or is it a waste of time? and i have the hose stuff cause i changed them so do i stick it in the throttle body vaccum line holder thing or like on the egr or sumfin i am confused on that so thanks in advanced

When I did it, I used the biggest one that was coming from the throttle body....big mistake, because it sucked in all of the cleaner within 10 seconds!!!

Ditto, i used the PVC port. Sucked the entire can within 2 seconds.