Hmmm....THIS had never happened to me before....

gmrulz4u

My 89 Supreme is starting to do this: when I have the wheels turned, and I step on the gas, it feels like it doesn't want to GO, like it's not CATCHING or something...it seems to be worse when I'm turning right, and the sharper the turn, the worse it is...

Anyone know what's goin' on here??

Looks like your transmission might be starting to slip. My started to do that when i was turning wheels and then it started doing it more and more and now 2nd gear is slipping like crazy but taht started with what you are having now.

check your fluid. My 87 cavlier was a piece of asshole (my x-gf's dad gave it to me for free since i had no car at the time) and had a trans leak. after about 2 weeks (1 week if lots of flooring :? ) it would start slipping badly when accelerating on turns. so badly that if i pushed the gas down the slightest bit more than 1/4 way it would not catch at all, then 2 secs later catch almost as bad as if i drop shifted it from park to drive and do a small burnout. I needed to add a bottle of ATF every week. So all im saying is you may just need fluid