Winterized! :(

Heza

i should be back in about 3 weeks and then picking it up a week after that. then ill be heading to see my parents in MN for a couple days and meeting up with Shane (topless94style) and checking his car out.

i just wanna drive it

hmmm

well there is a MNCGP meeting in alexandria in feb. i forget the date though. mostly doing exhaust there is also going to be a tint guy there. it is either the 21st or 28th. hit up the forums over at http://www.mncgp.com for specifics if interested.

i might be there if i get my cutlass fixed by then.

Monty

alexandria huh? i might be back in MN by then, not sure. however, im not too sure id wanna make the extended detour out to Alexandria. thats kinda a journey for me. who knows though?!?

so where exactly do you live...i got a snow covered car too

i like those shiny wheels...i really really like those shiny wheels...heheh...i wonder how they'd look on my car :twisted:

j/k

so where exactly do you live...i got a snow covered car too

i like those shiny wheels...i really really like those shiny wheels...heheh...i wonder how they'd look on my car :twisted:

j/k

i live in Oklahoma City cuz im stationed there. but im originally from Burnsville, MN (where topless94style is). i take leave and go to Minnesota pretty often though.

as for the wheels...i double dare you to try and steal them from me! :verymad:

Heza, i cant wait to see the car you just bought. You are gonna have it here right? yeah, i believe you have my contact info, we can meet up and gaze over the beauty of our cars, and how superior they are over luminas!!!!! J/K guys.

Atleast you can still recognize that your car is white, mine is so dirty right now, looks like a triple black cutty. I miss my car though, its sitting at best buy right now, hopefully in their install bay and not outside. I am getting my remote start and alarm fixed, they suck at what they do. Atleast its free.

I miss my car though, its sitting at best buy right now, hopefully in their install bay and not outside. I am getting my remote start and alarm fixed, they suck at what they do. Atleast its free.

yeah...i have your contact info in my PM box. im anxious to see your convertible though considering i love the quad buckets and have never really gotten to peep one up close...just driving by.

which Best Buy? Burnsville or Apple Valley? my buddy works at the Apple Valley one in the install bay...atleast i think he still does. when i had my '94 back home last summer he installed a remote start/alarm that i had gotten for free from my best friend for $100 in my garage. nice to have a buddy like that.

I miss my car though, its sitting at best buy right now, hopefully in their install bay and not outside. I am getting my remote start and alarm fixed, they suck at what they do. Atleast its free.

yeah...i have your contact info in my PM box. im anxious to see your convertible though considering i love the quad buckets and have never really gotten to peep one up close...just driving by.

which Best Buy? Burnsville or Apple Valley? my buddy works at the Apple Valley one in the install bay...atleast i think he still does. when i had my '94 back home last summer he installed a remote start/alarm that i had gotten for free from my best friend for $100 in my garage. nice to have a buddy like that.

The burnsville Best Buy. I had a friend who worked there, he left to Arizona for colloge, but he got me the remote start/alarm for $180, sale price is $399. They have been working on my car since 730am, and i havent recieved a phone call yet. Almost 4 hrs.

The burnsville Best Buy. I had a friend who worked there, he left to Arizona for colloge, but he got me the remote start/alarm for $180, sale price is $399. They have been working on my car since 730am, and i havent recieved a phone call yet. Almost 4 hrs.

only 4 hours?? it took my buddy about 8 hours to install mine. of course, he did solder every connection and loom everything and make it look hella nice and discrete.

oh...and thanks for the confidence boost xtremelumina92! what all is up with her car?

man you guys are meetin up and didnt even invite me! oh well, if its down by the cities my parents probably wouldnt let me go anyway, my cars too big of a pile of shit to make a 4 hr drive. if i was gonna do that id need at least.....

3 new tires, and some spare time

man you guys are meetin up and didnt even invite me! oh well, if its down by the cities my parents probably wouldnt let me go anyway, my cars too big of a pile of shit to make a 4 hr drive. if i was gonna do that id need at least.....

how about...we can have a mini-MN-w-body.com gathering in the summer sometime? when im home in late Feb...i will only be home for the night. im just going to IL to get my car, home to pick some stuff up and say '"hi" to the 'rents and then head back. but will definately be home in the summer sometime...when its not shitty out and we can ponder our cars in the sun! sound like a plan?

how about...we can have a mini-MN-w-body.com gathering in the summer sometime? when im home in late Feb...i will only be home for the night. im just going to IL to get my car, home to pick some stuff up and say '"hi" to the 'rents and then head back. but will definately be home in the summer sometime...when its not shitty out and we can ponder our cars in the sun! sound like a plan?

hell yeah it does, but if its in the summer id rather bring the camaro, since, well, the phantom is a piece of shit, its pretty ghetto right now... the good part about bringing the camaro is that the transmission is worn out and it slips when you hit the gas all the way down, so i wont be able to kick your guys ass's too hard :lol: