How the fuc?

GrandPrix34

"kentagtp: its nice...lose the wing. How did you run 13's but an 8.5 to sixty??"

good question

"pontiacsrule88: Sweet ride bro. Gotta get some decals on it tho. "

Yea decals my ass, lets rice out a domestic. who knows, maybe teh decals will bring him down to running 11's with a 10 sec 0-60

If he's got NOS.. it's possible.. but it's hard to say on a car domain page, It's not an uncommon thing to see people BS numbers there.. .

I was ABOUT to say it looks like a nice car.. that was until I seen that god damned wing on the back! Fuckin ruined the whole car!

seeing that wing made me wanna do plenty of this: :puke:

and this: :guns:

ugh. it makes me sick to see a poor gp being driven around like that. its like britney spears with a moustache

i aim to please. if theres anything im good at, its sarcasm and comparisons of things. i think ive earned bragging right to say i made a pretty damn good one there

nice ride til i got to the wing.

and he obviously needs some help with how to mount subs. why put one facing the front and two facing the rear? i dunno.

but the wheels do look nice on that white GP.

with sometime though it is not dificult to come up with a page full of BS'd numbers. i just take it with a grain of salt most of the time. as i am more interested in the car audio and other mocs rather than some number. unless of course they can drop a time slip on me. then there is a better chance of believing.

Monty

its allways those LARGEEEEEEEE fuckers that claim to have a fast car.....and most of the ricers you see are fat guys in there late 20's or kids.......guess they can't get any women so they have to spend there money on their car to at least get a little attention.....

That wing is disgusting.

I doubt that thing runs 13's, especially with him driving

dammit guys you beat me to it! That car is nice but the rice interior and the wing SUCKS, and damn i am no small fry, BUT THAT IS A HUGE FAT ASS........ did he say if it was a dohc 3.4 or a pushrod 3.1? Shit l would have at least sucked in the belly for the pic!!!! Later Jay :lol:

i aim to please. if theres anything im good at, its sarcasm and comparisons of things. i think ive earned bragging right to say i made a pretty damn good one there

Acutally Consumer Reports is good at that.........