who has the fastest TSTE?

Marcus18

Dont have the slip on me to give you the 1/8 but my one and only Run was a 15.00@90.02MPH bone stock not even a K&N with coils that went bad less then 2,000 miles later.

as for Fastest all out.

I have been clocked at 142MPH and I was slowing down....still stock but with a K&N and 3 new coils.

I have been clocked at 142MPH and I was slowing down....still stock but with a K&N and 3 new coils.

Umm...aren't they governed at 128mph???

Shawn

That is kinda the fuel cut related to rpm in 3rd gear and WOT. Once you get into 4th gear/just short of WOT (to keep it from downshifting back into 3rd/rpm fuel cut) you can see whatever your TGP can take you up to 5,800 rpms again, and with the high gear of 4th, owners have seen over 150 mph off the HUD, 156 is the highest as I recall. BUT!!! Its been said by me and confirmed by too many others (1 or 2 is too many) that 4th gear and high speed runs WILL kill these older trannies, that because it’s a lot of work to push that much air AND more so when 4th only has 1 clutch and 1 steel (in a stock tranny), they slip and heat up and lock/fuse together requiring a rebuild to fix (OR some have shaken it loose with mashing the gas pedal and shifting out and into gear, not always successful and 4th will still be toasted).

Jeff M