Drivers side rear window switch

mechanic80

I broke my switch!  Does any one know where I might find a driver's side rear window switch?  I've been looking and found NOTHING!  Used is fine (as long as it works) convertible, of course.  Getting desperate.

IMG_0967.JPG

I did some searching and wasn't able to find anything that is readily available for order. You might want to verify the condition of the switch with a multi-meter if you have one. Make sure you are getting power to the switch as well. 

I found some for a 1994 and earlier convertible, but I know by 1995 GM switched to the new interior. 

Hopefully, someone around here can help you out. I'm running low on convertible parts these days. I don't see them in the yards anymore. 

10 minutes ago, mechanic80 said:

I  FIXED IT  !!!!  Saves me $150.  (Cheapest I found in junk yards.)  Thanks for the effort, especially 94 olds vert.

Glad you got it fixed. I found dielectric grease on the edge of the glass makes it slide a lot better. You don't need much.